Korfball drills for all skills
- At each basket 3 attackers and 3 defenders
- Keep an ideal triangle
- You may only be out of square for 3 seconds
- Move inside every time
- Defenders run along
- Defenders use their arms
- Defenders full pressure
- Scoring change function
- At the basket with the ball
- One player at each hat
- Both players at the hatband walk towards each other
- The attacker goes inside
- Defender reacts and tries to defend
- Pressure first, allowing the attacker to cross in front of him
- Defender tries to get in between
- Defender tries to tackle
- Variation. Service player pulls away for a shot. Defender also tries to defend the shot.
- Goal: good cut-off, calm finish
- 2/1 Running after passing (shooting to score, not because you are free)
- A small square around the basket. In this square, two players must attack and pass continuously. After each pass the player is in motion.
- 3/1 idem
- 3/1 Crossing after passing.
- After each pass, the thrower crosses with the player who did not receive the ball, so they change positions.
- 3/1 Same as above but make sure that, as soon as you receive the ball, you are ready to shoot. If you are in a good position and have caught the ball well, you may shoot.
- 3/2 Shoot, move and cross.
- 3/3 Shoot, move and cross.
- 3/3 Shoot, move and cross with a pass.
- Make sure there is a pass in front of the basket so there is a possibility to shoot.
- 4/4 All of the above actions but now with a good rebound, but this one does not stay in position.
Exercises are performed 2x
- Rotate your hip
- Rotate hip
- Zigzag partner (sideways around each other)
- Air Duel (sideways up against each other)
- High Knee Lift
- Final sprint (2 pawns forwards, 1 pawn backwards)
After these exercises we will continue with shooting.
- 4 corrals in a square, four players start from the middle to score: - 10 walkthroughs
- 10 walkthroughs
- 8 neighbourhood balls
- 10 passing balls with ball (indicated from the basket)
- 8 dribbles (indicated from the basket)
- 10 dribbles (the players start with the ball in their hands and when they reach the middle, they throw the ball to the basket where they are going to)
- 8 dodge balls (players start with ball in their hands and when they reach the centre throw the ball to the basket they are going to)
- Two players per post.
- 1 player in front of the basket at 7 meters.
- there is a change of function when the shooter scores 2 times
- The players stand on their toes and then tap the ground with their heels.
- They repeat this 30 times, doing this exercise twice.
- The ball is in front of the basket.
- The player at the pylon throws the ball to the basket for a through ball.
- You have to run and throw at the same time.
- 4 Baskets in a row (5 metres apart), a pylon 10 metres in front of the basket, pairs with 1 ball per basket.
- 1 player in front of the basket with the ball near the pylon.
- (Change every goal).