Korfball drills for all skills
- The catcher is allowed to bounce the ball.
- If he wants to tag someone, he has to throw the ball to that person.
- If he hits the ball, he is out.
- The baskets in a square.
- Pairs at a pole.
- Together they score on their pole:
- 4 penalty throws
- 4 pull-aways (from under the basket to the front)
- 4 neighbourhood balls
- 4 shots on 5 meter
- Repeat this 3 times on the same pitch.
- The first time, the trainer keeps track of time.
- The second time, the players have to finish faster than the first time, otherwise they have to sprint around the poles for three rounds.
- The same is true for the third lap with respect to the second lap, unless the first lap was faster than the second.
- In that case the time of the first run should be used as a guideline.
- Two pairs near a basket.
- There is an attacking pair and a defending pair.
- Rules: in a turn (time between start and interception), it is not allowed to double with the attacker (the trainer) under the basket. The pair changes positions after 3 interceptions.
- The players walk from under one basket to the next basket, changing their roles (shooter/forward) when they miss a ball or a shot.
- We'll see who scored the following goals first:
* 10 walk-through balls * 6 dodge balls *
8 dodge balls * 4 dodge balls
- Who has scored 6 first.
- After 1 goal change with the one at the pawn.
- Take 10 through balls per person and score at least 8.
- Men and women separately by a basket, 1 defender, 1 attacker, 2 attackers.
- The attacker changes players after 20 seconds in the 1 vs. 1 duel and thus faces a fresh attacker.
- In one turn the attacker will face all three men or women.
- Attention: this is a very heavy exercise!
- the attacker is only allowed to get free by a sideways movement in front of the basket, so no depth may be created!
- It is not allowed to make a walk-through ball (that is a deep line
)* Who will score the most goals?