Korfball drills for all skills
- shot from standstill
- shot from motion
- score count/time
- 30 sec jumping jacks
- 30 sec sit ups
- 30se squats
- 30 sec push up and turn arm up
- 30 sec high knee running in place
- 30 sec lunges
- 30 sec plank
- Two players per post.
- 1 player in front of the basket at 7 meters.
- there is a change of function when the shooter scores 2 times
- Match shape, 2 quads and 3 baskets.
- Two baskets are in a normal match situation, the third one is in the middle.
- The game is played according to the normal rules with the exception that both teams may score on the middle basket.
- Correcting the positioning of players.
- Variation by
:- after a goal attempt, there must be a goal attempt on the other basket-
after a goal, the attacking side continues.
- Two pairs near a basket.
- There is an attacking pair and a defending pair.
- Rules: in a turn (time between start and interception), it is not allowed to double with the attacker (the trainer) under the basket.
- The pair will change positions after 3 interceptions.
Which pair scores the most in 2 minutes? (trainers keep track of time).
- Have all pairs play against each other (so three games if there are eight of you).
- The players walk from under one basket to the next basket, changing their roles (shooter/forward) when they miss a walkthrough or a shot.
- We will see who has scored the following goals first
:* 10 walk-throughs * 6 dodge balls*
8 walk-throughs * 4 dodge balls
- The baskets in a square.
- Pairs at a post.
- Together they score on their pole
:* 4 penalty shots*
4 pull-away balls (from under the basket to the front)
* 4 neighbourhood balls*
4 shots from 5 metres
- Repeat this 3 times on the same pole.
- The first time, the trainer keeps track of time.
- The second time, the players must finish faster than the first time, otherwise they will have to sprint around the poles for three rounds.
- The same is true for the third lap with respect to the second lap, unless the first lap was faster than the second.
- In that case, the time of the first lap must be used as a guideline for the third lap.
- Alternating dodge to the left and right.
- Whoever gets 5 in first.
- Then again but then who has the first 8 in.
- Stand at your favorite distance.
- Take turns moving left and right.
- You get the ball and shoot.
- Try to score as many goals as possible in one minute.