Korfball drills for all skills
Exercises are performed 2x
- Rotate your hip
- Rotate hip
- Zigzag partner (sideways around each other)
- Air Duel (sideways up against each other)
- High Knee Lift
- Final sprint (2 pawns forwards, 1 pawn backwards)
After these exercises we will continue with shooting.
- 4 corrals in a square, four players start from the middle to score: - 10 walkthroughs
- 10 walkthroughs
- 8 neighbourhood balls
- 10 passing balls with ball (indicated from the basket)
- 8 dribbles (indicated from the basket)
- 10 dribbles (the players start with the ball in their hands and when they reach the middle, they throw the ball to the basket where they are going to)
- 8 dodge balls (players start with ball in their hands and when they reach the centre throw the ball to the basket they are going to)
- Two players per post.
- 1 player in front of the basket at 7 meters.
- there is a change of function when the shooter scores 2 times
- The players stand on their toes and then tap the ground with their heels.
- They repeat this 30 times, doing this exercise twice.
- The ball is in front of the basket.
- The player at the pylon throws the ball to the basket for a through ball.
- You have to run and throw at the same time.
- 4 Baskets in a row (5 metres apart), a pylon 10 metres in front of the basket, pairs with 1 ball per basket.
- 1 player in front of the basket with the ball near the pylon.
- (Change every goal).
- A goal may only be scored by means of a deep line (run through from deep) or by what was trained in the previous drill.
- In each section there are two couples, a lady and a gentleman.
- In each pair a good (least bad) attacker must be represented.
- When one of the couples cuts in front of the pass, the other one takes the rebound by cutting over the block. The other pair must then be able to shoot through the 1v1 duel.
- 1 to 1, four players of equal strength at a post.
- Each player attacks for one minute or switches when two goals are scored.
- Everyone is allowed to attack twice, whereby the following is allowed at the separate turns:
- 1st turn: only shoot
- 2nd turn: everything is allowed, including the walkthrough ball.