Korfball drills for all skills
- Sprinting competition.
- The ladies against each other and the boys against each other.
- The one who arrives last is finished.
- You repeat this until there is a winner.
- First the ladies, then the boys, then the ladies again and so on.
- So alternate, so they get some rest.
- through ball round (change after 20 total scored)
- pass from the space
- varied passing
- with defence
- 2 catchers/forwarders/
- 1 attack/
- 1 defender pass in game-form on shot or pass
- 2 competitive catchers/
- 1 attack/
- 1 defender up to 10 completed goal attempts, then change.
- After catching the ball, bring it to the 'midline' in min.
- After catching the ball, make 4 throws to the 'midline' and use tactics for defense and disrupting the attack.
- change after 3 successful actions
- shot from standstill
- shot from motion
- score count/time
- 30 sec jumping jacks
- 30 sec sit ups
- 30se squats
- 30 sec push up and turn arm up
- 30 sec high knee running in place
- 30 sec lunges
- 30 sec plank
- Two players per post.
- 1 player in front of the basket at 7 meters.
- there is a change of function when the shooter scores 2 times
- Match shape, 2 quads and 3 baskets.
- Two baskets are in a normal match situation, the third one is in the middle.
- The game is played according to the normal rules with the exception that both teams may score on the middle basket.
- Correcting the positioning of players.
- Variation by
:- after a goal attempt, there must be a goal attempt on the other basket-
after a goal, the attacking side continues.
- Two pairs near a basket.
- There is an attacking pair and a defending pair.
- Rules: in a turn (time between start and interception), it is not allowed to double with the attacker (the trainer) under the basket.
- The pair will change positions after 3 interceptions.
Which pair scores the most in 2 minutes? (trainers keep track of time).
- Have all pairs play against each other (so three games if there are eight of you).