Korfball drills for all skills
- The players walk from under one basket to the next basket, changing their roles (shooter/forward) when they miss a walkthrough or a shot.
- We will see who has scored the following goals first
:* 10 walk-throughs * 6 dodge balls*
8 walk-throughs * 4 dodge balls
- The baskets in a square.
- Pairs at a post.
- Together they score on their pole
:* 4 penalty shots*
4 pull-away balls (from under the basket to the front)
* 4 neighbourhood balls*
4 shots from 5 metres
- Repeat this 3 times on the same pole.
- The first time, the trainer keeps track of time.
- The second time, the players must finish faster than the first time, otherwise they will have to sprint around the poles for three rounds.
- The same is true for the third lap with respect to the second lap, unless the first lap was faster than the second.
- In that case, the time of the first lap must be used as a guideline for the third lap.
- Alternating dodge to the left and right.
- Whoever gets 5 in first.
- Then again but then who has the first 8 in.
- Stand at your favorite distance.
- Take turns moving left and right.
- You get the ball and shoot.
- Try to score as many goals as possible in one minute.
- Stand 4 feet in front of the basket and shoot for one minute.
- Count the number of goals per person.
- Then change persons.
Take 30 passed balls together to get warm
- Player 1 throws to an oncoming player 2,
- This player throws the ball to the cone where he came from, to player 3 and joins the other cone.
- In case of threes, the pair starts without the ball.
- The player with the ball plays the ball with two hands to the player at the other cone, runs after the ball and joins the players at that cone.
- A simple and recognizable exercise.
- Developing speed from the throw is a possible point of attention to keep these exercises attractive for older players.
- In pairs you take turns shooting from a stand of about 6-8 metres.
- You shoot 3x per turn, at least 1 must be hit, otherwise you walk 3x around the basket from the shot point.
- Who is the first to score 10 times.
- The one who does this in the fewest turns is the winner.
- NB You can also use this exercise to test if there is progress in the shot percentage.