Korfball drills for all skills
- You have two mats in the room, two teams have to defend each a mat of their own.
- But before they can attack, one of the two teams must complete a task. The team that finishes first gets the ball and may attack.
- The other teams may only move once their team member has also completed the task.
- You are not allowed to run with the ball, so you have to pass.
- Stand in pairs in the middle of the room.
- You do with this pair 'stone - paper - scissors' and who loses must tap the winner as soon as possible.
- The winner must try to tap the wall on his side of the room as quickly as possible.
- The normal through ball.
The through ball is made in one move and is fully extended.
- The bounce pass ball.
The walk-through ball is indicated by a bounce.
- The turnover ball from the back of the basket.
- Group per basket
- 5 stop shots
- 4 back 3 meter
- 6 times frontside 4 meter
- 2 times front side 5 meters
- 4 stop shots back side
- Let the children divide themselves over 3 poles.
- More poles if there are many children
- One person may start shooting from 1 meter if the basket is hit within 2 attempts, the player may continue shooting from 2 meters.
- If they can't hit the basket in two attempts, it's the next player's turn.
- In this way we can see which children can shoot from far and less far.
- You can also see which children are stronger in their arms, so that you can pay attention to that next time you make groups.
- Put all the poles in a row with a hat in front at 10 metres (whatever is suitable for the children).
- The children start at the hat and touch the ground and jump up (stretching all the way) 5 times.
- Then they make per pole (per pair) 5 balls.
- So for every through ball they have to jump 5 times and then make a through ball.
- When they are done with that, they do 5 jumping jacks and make 5 dodges.
- Then finally they have to hit 5 penalty shots per person.
- You can add your own exercises to make the relay longer or more difficult.
- As the trainer, walk around and encourage the children.
2 poles and 2 groups at each pole.
- Place 9 hoops away from the basket.
- The number 1 of each group shoots from 4 meters.
- If he/she scores, he/she may place a hat in one of the hoops.
- If he/she misses, it's the next group's turn.
- This continues until one group has three in a row horizontally, diagonally or vertically.