Korfball drills for all skills
- You make groups of 2 or 3.
- You are going to shoot at the basket and when you have scored you call YO,
- and then you (and the rest what shoots) turn to the next pole.
- So you go through who first 5 times (or less because you want) has said YO has won
- Each child gets a ball
- The children do the exercises of the trainers:
- Bounce the ball with the right hand
- Bounce the ball with the wrong hand
- Throw the ball up and catch it again
- You spin the ball around your belly
- You stand up straight and throw the ball from one hand over your head to the other hand (width or length)
- You repeat these tasks a number of times
- Players in a circle arm in arm. In the middle pawns,
- Try to get the other to a cone by pulling.
- Try to get the other against a pawn by pulling.
- At 5 points you get a penalty and you have to push the other one.
- 2 poles with the basket against each other
- 2 teams take turns to shoot at the basket farthest from them
- Who has 10 goals first.
- Goal in the basket of the other team is a point for the other team.
- 5 passed balls,
- 10 penalty shots,
- 5 shots from 4 meters,
- 15 walk-throughs from behind the basket,
- 5 shots from 3 meters behind the basket.
- Push-ups :
- 5x men's version
- Plank : 20 sec.
- note: no sagging in the hips, straight line, elbows under the shoulders
- Super man 10x
- note: do not twist in the hips, straight line, hands under the shoulders, balance
- Seal 8x
- note: keep arms and legs just above the ground
- sprint 2 laps
- you have three kids per post.
- 1 is the attacker,
- 1 is the defender and
- 1 is the attacker, 1 is the defender and 1 is the attacker/catcher.
- the attacker must try to score and the defender must prevent this.
- Change when the attacker has scored
- Stand in a circle around a basket (4 children).
- The child in front of the basket shoots the ball towards the basket,
- the other three girls must try to catch the ball.
- The child that catches the ball may then shoot.
- After a while add an extra ball.
- Goal: practise shooting and catching.