Korfball drills for all skills
- The participants walk one after the other around the lines in a line.
- The person at the front of the line can do whatever he wants for example: heels buttocks, sprints, lifting knees etc.
- When the trainer calls 'yes', the person at the back of the line starts running as fast as they can and can then choose what they want to do.
- It must be something other than normal running/jogging, it may be sprinting.
- Make a square with 3 pawns and 1 pole. (With four players).
- When you have 5 players you have to add a fourth pylon.
- The players pass quickly from pillar 1 to the last pillar.
- This one tries to score.
- After passing or shooting, everyone immediately turns a pillar further.
- Warming up
- 3min back and forth walk
- 30 sec rest
- 2 min back and forth walk
- 30 sec rest
- 3 min walk
- Player 1 throws
- Player 2 runs deep
- Player 3 defends
- 1 starting pawn
- Players stand in the field and try to pass the ball to teammates.
- Defenders defend, but do not actively try to intercept.
- Goal: Pass with one hand and step next to the opponent.
- Free running and looking for space.
- Has the ball been intercepted/failed 3 times? Swap.
- Passed 8 times? Change.
- Stand in a circle around a basket (4 children).
- The child in front of the basket shoots the ball towards the basket, the other three girls must try to catch the ball.
- The child who catches the ball may then shoot.
- Goal: practise shooting and catching.
- 4 teams at a pole, ball is played around (not too long) until someone goes for the catch.
- This happens after that person passes the ball.
- By this movement there is a hole in the 4-0,
- That hole is filled by a player who will then take a shot.
- The ball is caught by the rebounder and played out,
- rebounder gets away at the post and the 4-0 is restored.
- This is repeated.
- make 2 groups
- the attack takes the ball out to the trainers.
- When the defence has intercepted the ball, they first pass it back to the trainers.
- When a goal is scored, the team gets a bonus and can take the ball back out.
- When attacking, pay attention to good set-ups and the star shape to get free
The team divides into two groups. Then the two groups go on to score a series of all 5.
- 5x Drive-throughs
- 5x shots
- 5x free balls
- 5x penalty shootings
- 5x small chances