Korfball drills for all skills
- Basic is the same as dynamic attack part 1,
- however, after the rebounder has caught the first shot, he/she will immediately look for a free team-mate at the back of the game.
- in this way, 'the second chance' is created.
- rebounder stays standing and catches the ball again, plays it off and moves away from the post himself.
- It is important in this exercise that all four players are on the move,
- When the first player takes a shot, the player at the back of the net must already be freeing themselves and getting ready to take the second shot.
- exercises dynamic attack 1 and 2 are performed with defenders,
- attackers have to be good at moving and getting free of their opponent.
- If the first shot does not work, a deep line can be run.
- It is important that the first pass after the rebounder has position should bepassed for a shot.
- If the team-mates are not free enough, the ball will not be passed.
- Per pair at a basket.
- Start with 2 distance shots and score pp then get an assignment card from the trainer.
- Add up the points on the cards.
- player 1 and 2 stand opposite each other at about 3 meters.
- player 3 stands about 3 meters next to player 2.
- player 1 throws the ball with one hand to player 2.
- Player 3 must try to get the ball out of the way.
- Now it is important to throw well and on time otherwise player 3/defender can take the ball.
- running around the circle of pawns.
- When you hear a 'YES' you have to pass the ball as fast as possible.
- After scoring three times you may switch with the attacker.
- After that with pulling away under the pole of the declarer,
- If you score as declarer you may remain standing,
- Otherwise you change with the taker.
- Shooting exercise (-game) in which shots are made from different sides of the basket.
- Per basket one pair with one ball, or in case of lack of sufficient baskets 2 pairs with one ball each.
- At each basket four pawns or other markers:
- 1 in front of and 1 behind the basket and
- 1 left and 1 right of the basket,
- always at about 6 metres distance.
- One of each pair starts under the basket.
- The other one's task is to score a goal from every pawn as quickly as possible.
- After that, they will switch functions.
- Which pair will be quickest to finish 'the trip around the world'?
- The penalty throw can be practiced immediately in its entirety.
- The pressure of having to score at the penalty box can be imitated in different ways:
- Scoring ten in a row, counting again if missed.
- Which group will have the highest number of penalty throw, score 2 points and miss 1 point,
- who is the first to have 20 points,
- which player scores the most in 10 attempts.
- This exercise is all about technique.
- Also in the game only the technique is decisive whether or not a player scores.
- There is no time factor or defender.
- Set up the exercises so that it is not the time that is important, but the efficiency.
- 6 players, each under one post and the remaining players are going to run on/out/take short chances.
- First to the middle where there is a cap and then to a pole that is free.
- 2 players at 1 pole.
- Player 1 throws to player 2 comes next to him and shoots.
- Player 2 runs to the pole to catch the ball at once throws out to player 1 comes alongside and shoots. Etc.