Korfball drills for all skills
Two persons face to face in a lying position. They push themselves up and give each other a hand slap (see photo)
In short: practice various forms of the shot in a fun competition format.
- Each group has a basket and a ball, the baskets should preferably (but not necessarily) be arranged in a circle or rectangle.
- The number of people per group is less important (all groups should be about the same size).
The first assignment for the groups is:
- score 10 goals with a walkthrough.
- When you are done, the creator of the last goal goes to the trainer to get the next assignment.
- Which group will have completed all assignments first?
The trainer walks around in the mean time,
- giving encouragement or correcting here and there.
- He has a piece of paper with a list of assignments.
- When someone comes to get the next assignment, first ask him which assignment he just did (it can vary a lot after a while) and then give the next one.
- A sample list:
- 10 passing balls,
- 15 penalty shots,
- 10 shots from 5 meters,
- 10 through balls from behind the basket,
- 5 dodge balls next to the post,
- 5 shots from 4 meters behind the basket,
- 5 small chances with 1 hand.
- Everything is possible of course, a lot of momentum comes when the number of goals to be scored is kept small.
- Pawn at 6/7 meters in front of the basket.
- Attackers under the basket. In a circuit take through balls.
- Do you score? Then change with the person under the basket where you scored.
- Two pairs at a basket.
- Number one shoots, number two duels for the catch.
- If you have the ball first, play the ball to your teammate who can then shoot.
- Change every goal, the first to score five goals wins the game.
- points of interest:
- Good blocking of opponent without foul
- 3 lines a few meters apart.
- Each line has a name (apple pear or banana).
- The children start on a line.
- Trainer calls out a fruit and the children must run to that line as fast as they can.
Between two posts
- Player starts to run and halfway he gets the ball from trainer 1,
- Immediately passes to trainer 2 and runs to the basket.
- There he gets the ball from trainer 2 and tries to score with a shot.
- tries to score with a shot.
- Practicing various forms of the shot in a fun competition format.
- Each group has a basket and a ball, the baskets are next to each other.
- The first assignment for the groups is: score 10 goals.
- In the meantime the trainer walks around all over the place, giving encouragement or correcting here and there.
- He has a piece of paper with a list of instructions.
- If someone comes to get the next assignment, first ask which assignment has just been completed (this can vary considerably over time) and then give the next assignment.
- Make 10 goals, in front of the basket.
- Throw over 15 times with 2 hands.
- Scoring 8 goals, behind the basket
- Pass the ball 15 times with 1 hand.
- The children try to capture the ball and pick it up as quickly as possible.
- The children stand in two rows.
- One child from each row is ready to run.
- You stand between these children, count down and roll the ball away.
- Who caught the ball first?
- Then rejoin the row.
- To teach the children to follow their direct opponent at all times,
- The defender always remains between the post and the girl.
- The children stand in pairs near a basket.
- One of the two is defender, the other attacker.
- The attacker makes movements around the basket (towards, away from, left, right, etc.).
- The defender constantly makes sure she stays in the right place between the basket and the girl.
- After a few minutes, switch. Changing pairs.