Korfball drills for all skills
- two teams side by side,
- whoever gets 5 goals first gets to vote the other one off
- A pair has 1 ball.
- One person throws the ball in the air
- and the other tries to catch it as high in the air as possible.
Number of players per basket: 3
- 2 Players stand under the basket with a ball.
- You have 1 shooter.
- The shooter keeps shooting for 1,5 minute while being indicated by two people.
- To get the shooter to shoot as many times as possible, it is important to catch the ball quickly and to indicate quickly.
- The ball is not allowed to touch the ground or the shooter loses a point.
- 3 kids
- 1 pitcher 1 defender 1 attacker
- The thrower is ready with the ball.
- As soon as the signal is given, attacker and defender leave.
- The goal is to reach the attacker with an accurate long throw.
- The defender tries to intercept.
- Can be extended with a shot opportunity.
- 4 squares under the basket.
- Stimulate spatial insight.
- Try to get them to play over with 4 squares under the basket.
- Also use defenders.
- You are not allowed to leave your square unless you swap with someone from another square.
- Meter shooting from 1 meter to about 4 to 5 meters.
- If you hit the ball one meter further.
- Everyone has his own ball
- Attacker defender
- Attacker starts running from the basket after the signal.
- After the second signal defender goes after him.
- Shoot as fast as possible because the attacker can pass the ball on signal 2.
- 3 baskets
- 3 teams of 2
- Shooting together or all baskets, all hit is winner.
- Expandable with different shot techniques.
- E.g. walk-through-ball-backwards-from-behind-the-basket.
- You can also extend the game by having the winning team score more than once. The winning team must score more than once until every team wins.
- Sometimes it can happen that several teams are standing at 1 basket.
What people often try with the older youth is a trick under the basket.
- There is 1 support with a defender
- behind that a catcher with 1 defender.
- The support plays off to the attacker in front of the basket, who first sprints to the side of the basket.
- Depending on which way the attacker sprints to the other side, the catcher must run up but then around the support to get rid of the opponent.
- The attacker plays under the basket to the released catcher under the basket.