Korfball drills for all skills
- Two pairs shake hands in a crossed position (see photo) and kneel down in the sitting position.
- 2 opposite each other, bend their knees in the sitting position and come up and kick forward with the left and right leg alternately.
Two pairs sit down and stand up at the same time, with their backs against each other.
- 2 groups of players stand behind each other,
- back player lifts leg of player in front of him.
- the player in front of him goes through the knees with the other leg.
Two persons face to face in a lying position. They push themselves up and give each other a hand slap (see photo)
In short: practice various forms of the shot in a fun competition format.
- Each group has a basket and a ball, the baskets should preferably (but not necessarily) be arranged in a circle or rectangle.
- The number of people per group is less important (all groups should be about the same size).
The first assignment for the groups is:
- score 10 goals with a walkthrough.
- When you are done, the creator of the last goal goes to the trainer to get the next assignment.
- Which group will have completed all assignments first?
The trainer walks around in the mean time,
- giving encouragement or correcting here and there.
- He has a piece of paper with a list of assignments.
- When someone comes to get the next assignment, first ask him which assignment he just did (it can vary a lot after a while) and then give the next one.
- A sample list:
- 10 passing balls,
- 15 penalty shots,
- 10 shots from 5 meters,
- 10 through balls from behind the basket,
- 5 dodge balls next to the post,
- 5 shots from 4 meters behind the basket,
- 5 small chances with 1 hand.
- Everything is possible of course, a lot of momentum comes when the number of goals to be scored is kept small.
- Pawn at 6/7 meters in front of the basket.
- Attackers under the basket. In a circuit take through balls.
- Do you score? Then change with the person under the basket where you scored.
- Two pairs at a basket.
- Number one shoots, number two duels for the catch.
- If you have the ball first, play the ball to your teammate who can then shoot.
- Change every goal, the first to score five goals wins the game.
- points of interest:
- Good blocking of opponent without foul
- 3 lines a few meters apart.
- Each line has a name (apple pear or banana).
- The children start on a line.
- Trainer calls out a fruit and the children must run to that line as fast as they can.