Korfball drills for all skills
Three per basket. Attack with defender. Attacker (1) comes for a through ball, attacker (2) turns around defender (3), passes by means of bounce ball. Attacker finishes. Change over. 1 becomes 3, 2 becomes 1, 3 becomes 2. Who scores the most dlb. in 5 min.
4 pawns in square formation. 4 persons, at each pawn 1 person stands, 1 with ball. This person plays the ball counter clockwise, but runs clockwise to the next pawn. Continue like this. There is always a pawn without a lady, but the ball can rotate.
first basket shot, walk around second pawn for DLB. 2nd basket. Catch it yourself, handler walks to 3rd pawn, then towards the basket, stop move and pull back. Shot on 1 leg.
Divide over the baskets (max 3 per basket). Each group gets a ball. Each player must stand within one meter of the post. The goal is to score 15 goals as a group. The ball is not allowed to fall on the ground, then the counter starts at 0 again.
- 5 shots on the wide line
- 10 through balls
- 10 pull-aways
Lines with wurmpies
3 push-ups per line
1 arm 1 leg stretched planks
With ball abs (2 pairs)
Squads with jump
Squads against the wall
Support on the side
90 degrees posture
Knee to the bank
On and off the bench
You work in pairs, per basket.
These pairs shoot 2 in pairs (1 per person).
When they are finished on that pole, they run to the next pole and score 2 more.
It may be that another duo is also busy on that pole, it doesn't matter. Both shoot then.
Who is the first to hit all the poles?
Pairs, running around the circle of pawns.
- When you hear a 'YES' you try to pass the ball as fast as possible.
- Then the other runs around the circle.
- At a series of 4, the pair has a point.
Go up to three points.
- All 4 corners are occupied, ball starts left.
- Turn around once, when ball is back with 1st player, player 3 goes for support.
- Ball goes inside, player 4 resolves (rebound).
- Player 1 crosses with player 2 and player 1 makes a shot.
- Player 2 stays in motion and takes a short chance, after which player 1 finishes with a through ball.
It is important that the rebound does not take too long, that the crossing is tight and the passing is good.