Korfball drills for all skills
- The children stand in a square around the pole.
- They pass the ball around by walking in and out and coming up next to the person with the ball.
- The person in the middle stands as a catcher and the person behind the post as a passer.
- The two in front start moving, the ball is thrown out or passed.
- The children choose their own distance,
- at least 4 metres, to shoot.
- They walk in and out and practice to shoot on 1 leg.
- First we practice this, after about 5 minutes, they will compete against each other who is the first to score 5 times.
- It must be shooting on the move.
- At 2,5 meter distance from the post stands a pawn.
- From there the players make an underhand penalty throw.
- First practice a few times and then see who scored 10 first.
- There are two players per pole.
- There are 6 pawns next to the pole, each at a distance of 2 metres.
- When they have scored, they can move one pawn backwards, when they miss, they stand as catcher.
- And when it is their turn again they start all over again.
- The poles are 8 meters apart,
- four poles.
- Between two poles she has to sprint and between the next two poles she has to jog.
- Then sprint again and then jog.
- In a square.
- You throw the ball and run after your own ball.
Different exercises with the ball:
- Throwing the ball up and catching it again,
- Wrap the ball around your belly,
- Throwing with 1 hand and catching with 2 hands,
- Throwing from front to back or back to front.
After the game, have everyone take 2 penalty throws.
They can choose from:
- Toilet tag,
- pendulum tag,
- Doctor tag0 or
- Tee ball (if there is still time).