Korfball drills for all skills
- 3 persons under the pole.
- 1 person under the post + 2 persons in front and behind the post.
- Ball goes from under to the person in front, who passes it back to the person in front.
- The 3rd person is doing an in-out move and gets the ball from the indicated 3rd person shoot.
- Signaller catches the ball and passes it back to the person who just shot and so on.
- 6 scoring with 2 is exchanging with the person under the post.
- 2 pawns/covers for the pole at about 8 meters.
- The pawns are next to each other with about 2/3 meters between them.
- The goal is to run back and forth between the pawns and to tap the pawns.
- After x number of times the person who was between the pawns has to make a pass.
- The attackers' first shot is 'free'.
- It may not be defended.
- Take the first shot, each attacker tries to stay in possession of the ball.
- If the defender takes the ball after the first shot, the attempt is over.
- If the defender does not take the ball after the first shot, the defender must try to prevent the second shot as soon as possible.
- If the attackers get the ball after the first shot, they may play freely.
- The attacker has, after the first shot, two choices: shoot himself or get the assist
- The exercise lasts a maximum of 10 seconds.
- Forces to act fast.
- Try to stay in possession of the ball after the first free shot by one of the attackers.
- If you don't, and the defender grabs the ball, your attempt is over.
- If you do, you can play freely (3-1 or 2-2).
- If a goal is scored or the ball is intercepted, the attempt is over.
- After each attempt, the attackers start at a pawn and another attacker takes the first shot.
- After 3 attempts, it is changeover time.
Forms of play:
- 2-2, then two of the attackers are always defenders and everyone starts at their own pawn.
- 4-2 or 4-3, next to the attacker who makes the shot, no one is a defender.
- After the shot, anyone can be defended.
- 4-4: There is one defender and one attacker on each teammate.
- Try to bounce through 'the forest' without the 'trees' knocking the ball away with their 'branches', then score in the baskets behind the forest.
- Who has scored the most goals?
- Step 1:
- You may occasionally grip the ball with two hands.
- Step 2:
- You may occasionally bounce the ball with 2 hands.
- Step 3:
- You must do everything with one hand.
- A runner may not hold the ball in 2 hands, but must bounce with 1 hand.
- A runner must stay within the lines or the forest.
- If the ball is tapped away from the runner, the runner will start over again.
- Make sure the children don't have to wait.
- Several runners start at the same time!
- If the runner manages to get out of the forest, the runner can:
- Step 1:
- Shoot at the cor until a score is scored.
- Step 2:
- Max. 1 shot.
- The 'tree' stays completely in the hoop or with one leg.
- Choice of the trainer.
- The 'tree' can tap the ball away with 2 hands or with one hand on the back.
- Choice of the trainer.
- As the attacking team, try to score in the basket for 2 points or by standing in the hoop with the al for 1 point.
- You are allowed to walk with the ball without being tapped with the ball in your hands.
- Passing and walking with the ball is important!
- It's kind of like rugby, but without physical contact.
- You may run with the ball in your hands inside the field
- Defending goals is allowed (tapping the attacking side is smarter)
- Only if you have the ball, you may be tapped.
- Step 1:
- If you are tapped with the ball, you have 2 seconds to throw the ball over.
- If you don't, put the ball on the ground and the defending team attacks.
- Step 2:
- If you are tapped with the ball, you immediately put the ball on the ground and the defending side attacks.
- The 1st pass may not be defended or tapped.
- Scoring in the hoop is 1 point.
- You score in the hoop by standing in it with the ball.
- Scoring in the basket is 2 points.
- Further normal korfball rules.
- As a hunter duo, try to move yourself around the field, playing over and throwing off as many runners as possible within 1 minute.
- Try to take the ball away from the hunters as quickly as possible, play over and score in the basket, but be careful not to get tapped by the hunters.
- This is allowed when you have the ball in your hands.
- Lay the hats down in a square with approx 5m between the hats.
- Two players are the tappers, the rest move inside the square.
- The two scapegoats are allowed to scapegoat the other players with the ball. The catchers are not allowed to walk with the ball.
- By throwing over the ball the taggers can tap the other players.
- If you are tagged or left outside the box, you are out and you can join again if you have scored a goal.
- At step 1 the runners are not allowed to touch the ball of the hunters.
- When players are out, they belong to the tag team instead of being out of the box.
- This is only allowed after they have scored.
- More or less players and therefore more or less balls.
- Try to get the ball as fast as possible and throw someone off.
- If you are thrown off yourself, try to come back as soon as possible by scoring in the basket outside the field.
Rules of the game:
- If you throw the ball on the body, the player is out:
- Via the ground or a teammate is not a throw-off.
- When you're out, you score in one of the baskets that are outside the field.
- Scored? Put the ball back where it came from and back in the field.
- Count the number of players that are thrown off within a certain time.
- Who is the first to circle the ball or the player?
- Everyone stands in a circle with enough space to throw a ball quickly.
- The ball starts to the right of the child who is going to run.
- The child who is going to run, runs at the same time as throwing the first ball on the outside of the circle.
Per task 1x quiet to practice and 5x fast.
- Left foot next to the ladder, right foot in the ladder.
- Right foot next to the ladder, left foot in the ladder.
- Sideways stepping through the ladder with both feet in all areas.
- Sideways hopping in and out of the ladder (so forward in and backward out and then diagonally to the next square) left leg.
- Sideways hopping in and out of the ladder (so forward in and backward out and then diagonally to the next square) right leg.