korfball drills for all skills
- Someone will be assigned to try and tag the others.
- The game is played all over the field.
- The group is on one side of the field.
- When the signal is given, the children cross the field.
- One child tries to tag as many children crossing as possible.
- The children walk back and forth when the signal is given.
- Or back and forth without waiting for a signal.
- The children are not free on the other side.
- With two children trying to tag.
- With boxes with one child trying to tag the others in each box.
- The children can be tagged in each box.
- Who was not tagged on the way back and forth?
- Or which group has tagged the most children?
- Make pairs with a ball.
- Keep the hands up with the ball positioned between the hands of the two people,
- Ball is clamped by the two of them.
- The pair puts tension on their calves.
- The knee is held high, the calf of the other leg remains under tension, switch knees and keep switching.
- Until the trainer says that you can start a sprint.
- The players turn around and sprint to the end of the field.
- Someone has two colour pilons in his hands.
- The same two colour pilons are to be found on the floor.
- 1 person walks in a straight line to the person holding the two pilons.
- The person that's holding the pilons, keeps them behind their back.
- Whenever the the person comes close, he/she shows 1 of the pilons.
- The colour that's been shown, is the colour to where the person has to sprint.
For the Korfball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Korfball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.