Korfball drills for attack / score
The whole group is divided into two groups.
Both groups start opposite each other behind a row of cones.
The group with the ball must try to get the ball to the other side, without the ball being stolen by the opponent.
If the ball is stolen, the group with the ball must try to get to the other side without the ball being stolen.
- All 4 corners are occupied, ball starts left.
- Turn around once, when ball is back with 1st player, player 3 goes for support.
- Ball goes inside, player 4 resolves (rebound).
- Player 1 crosses with player 2 and player 1 makes a shot.
- Player 2 stays in motion and takes a short chance, after which player 1 finishes with a through ball.
It is important that the rebound does not take too long, that the crossing is tight and the passing is good.
2 men and 2 women per pole.
Under the post, one is the defending side and one is the attacking side.
- The offensive side takes the catching position, the defensive side tries to rebound.
- The two people in front take turns shooting.
- The rebounders change positions every shot.
- Whoever gets 3 rebounds first gets a point.
- Then switch roles (shooters<>rebounders).
Who gets 5 points first?
- 1 forward under the post,
- 1 attacker and
- 1 defender in front of the post.
- Attacker starts 5-6 m from the post,
- attacker gets 3 goal attempts to score a goal.
- If he fails to do so, he stays put and gets another defender.
- This is rotated until the attacker scores.
- Player A throws the ball deep and player 2 scores a pass
- It depends on how they participate, but they have to make 7 and they have a period of 10 minutes for this.
- If they don't make 7 in the 10 minutes, we will run for 7 minutes.
- Player A throws the ball deep and
- player 2 scores a pass
You play the old fashioned game of loafing. You play in the formation shown below. One pylon is always empty. The attackers have to occupy the empty pylon by running free. In the middle stands the loafer. He tries to intercept the ball by making a smart move. It is not allowed to cross at an angle.
- Two teams play against each other between two baskets.
- Winner moves up.
- At 2 goals the game stops.
- If the score is tied, the team that scored first wins.
- The children stand in a square around the pole.
- They pass the ball around by walking in and out and coming up next to the person with the ball.
- The person in the middle stands as a catcher and the person behind the post as a passer.
- The two in front start moving, the ball is thrown out or passed.