Korfball drills for attack / score
- Work in groups of 3
- Players throw the ball at each other
- Player A throws to player B.
- And player A runs deep
- Player A shoots the ball into the post
- Make sure you run straight to the post.
- Don't stop running too early and the pass should be good.
- You can extend the exercise further by passing the ball back to player B who takes a through-ball instead of taking a shot
! Make groups of 3 and let the players divide themselves in person 1, 2 and 3. After two rounds, change one person.
- Form groups of 3 at the post.
- Person 1 stands 6 meters in front of the post at the pilon,
- person 2 will stand 6 meters behind the post at the pilon.
- Person 3 stands under the post as a receiver.
- Person 1 starts with e.g. taking a though-ball, then goes back to the pilon.
- Person 2 takes a through-ball, as person 3 has caught the ball. This is how you perform all the exercises.
- Dodge ball right
- Dodge ball left
- Turnaround-ball past the post
Groups of 3 change 1 by 1
Groups of 4 change 2 by 2
- Taking through-balls.
- Passingis well ahead.
- One time the passer does nothing.
- The other time it tries to block.
Attention: The penalty taker stays calm and remembers to fully extend...