Korfball drills for condition / strength
- give each other the right arm and bend your knees in a sitting position.
- idem left arm
- Two pairs shake hands in a crossed position (see photo) and kneel down in the sitting position.
- 2 opposite each other, bend their knees in the sitting position and come up and kick forward with the left and right leg alternately.
Two pairs sit down and stand up at the same time, with their backs against each other.
- 2 groups of players stand behind each other,
- back player lifts leg of player in front of him.
- the player in front of him goes through the knees with the other leg.
Two persons face to face in a lying position. They push themselves up and give each other a hand slap (see photo)
- The children try to capture the ball and pick it up as quickly as possible.
- The children stand in two rows.
- One child from each row is ready to run.
- You stand between these children, count down and roll the ball away.
- Who caught the ball first?
- Then rejoin the row.
- Pawn basket Pawn
- You go in a certain way to pion 1
- For example: running) you run normally to the basket.
- You shoot at the basket, and if you score, you may go back immediately.
- If you miss, you have to go to pion 2
- and you may then go back to the beginning.
- Tap the next player and sit down.
- 1 declarer throws the ball to the person in front of the basket then he takes a shot if the ball is caught under the basket he then goes inside and takes a through ball finally he then takes a short chance.
- Point count:
- Shot counts 2x
- Walkthrough counts 1x
- Short chance counts 1x
- 3 min long and then look per basket who has the most points