Korfball drills for condition / strength
- Two groups at the two first pilons.
- The first in line runs to the hoop and goes through the bottom, so the hoop goes over their head, through the hoop.
- Then he goes through the defensive position to the second pilon and spins 4 times around it.
- Finally, he runs to the third pilon and scores before he can run back to the first pilon and tap the next one in the row.
- Defensive posture:
- Back out and through the knees with your arm up.
- Hoop at pilon 1: 5 meters.
- Pilon 2 from the hoop: 5 meters.
- Pilon 3 and pilon 2: 5 meters.
- Pawl 3 and pilon 3: 4 meters.
- At pilon 1
- 1 time up and down, sideways with small steps between the pilons.
- RUN TOWARDS POST 1 for a through-ball.
- At pilon 2
- 5 sit-ups.
- RUN TOWARDS POST 2 for a dodge ball (minimum 5 meters).
- At pilon 3
- again 1 time up and down between the pilons with small steps
- RUN TOWARDS POST 3 tap the post and take a short chance.
- If you have 5 points, you can change, only the shot counts for 2. (From post 3 to pilon 1 an interval for seniors with running at slow pace and sprinting.)
- 3 minute rounds at 50%,
- 2 min at 70% and
- last minute at 100%
* Start dribbling from the middle line.
* Place pilons on the right and left and always call out the colour. They have to sprint to that colour.
* Alternate this with jumping, turning and going through the knees.
- One rebounder, one defender and one attacker.
- 30 sec attacks...if attacker can score, he becomes rebounder at the next post.
- If not, he becomes the defender.
- Rebounder becomes attacker all the time...
- 2 x 2 benches on top of each other lengthwise, 15 hoops small, 2 benches in a row
- Hopping over high benches with hands on the bench
- Jumping across low benches
- Jumping into hoop with 2 legs --> hoops further and further apart
- The group is on one side behind hoops.
- When the signal is given, the children steal objects on the other side one by one and put them in the hoops on their own side.
- If they are caught by a tagger, they have to put the object back.
- Someone will be assigned to try and tag the others.
- The game is played all over the field.
- The group is on one side of the field.
- When the signal is given, the children cross the field.
- One child tries to tag as many children crossing as possible.
- The children walk back and forth when the signal is given.
- Or back and forth without waiting for a signal.
- The children are not free on the other side.
- With two children trying to tag.
- With boxes with one child trying to tag the others in each box.
- The children can be tagged in each box.
- Who was not tagged on the way back and forth?
- Or which group has tagged the most children?
- Make pairs with a ball.
- Keep the hands up with the ball positioned between the hands of the two people,
- Ball is clamped by the two of them.
- The pair puts tension on their calves.
- The knee is held high, the calf of the other leg remains under tension, switch knees and keep switching.
- Until the trainer says that you can start a sprint.
- The players turn around and sprint to the end of the field.