Korfball drills for general
- Make groups of 3 to 4 cows.
- Start at the side and stop at the other side.
- Number 1 throws to 2,
- 2 to 3
- and 3 to 1 again.
- Always about 3 mtr and kk are instructed to use diagonal running lines.
- Pay attention to throw for the lady and show the hand which has to be thrown.
- Number of times without opponent and then with opponents.
- You get one point for reaching the line.
- When the ball is intercepted, everyone stands on the same height as the player with the ball and then they can start.
- Make a square around the basket with two people in front and two in the back (in a triple team, one person in the back).
- Play around the basket.
- As soon as the ball is played from the front to the back, the thrower immediately fills in the rebound.
- In front the vacant spot is filled in by the other player who was in front.
- He now receives the ball from behind and shoots.
- 6 poles
- 6 handlers
- The rest runs on music around the trainer.
- Music stops and score with a walkthrough.
- Attacker may only pass twice and then puts the ball on the ground.
- After that run on music around the trainer again.
- 5 times scored is the winner.
- 2 lines
- 2 teams
- In the middle a skippyball.
- Behind your line, throw the skippyball against the
- until it comes behind the line of the opponent
- Players stand in different groups at the pole and get a shooting assignment.
- E.g. score 3 times in a row without missing from 5 metres.
- The player who has done this can come to the middle and say higher or lower with his row of cards.
- This exercise is repeated until someone has finished his row of cards.
- In case of a wrong guess, the card is replaced by a spare card.
- The teacher sets out three areas of approximately equal size with pawns.
- It is best to use the volleyball lines (see map).
- There are three sections (see map):
- Left: barons square (losers square)
- Centre: princes section (neutral section)
- Right: king of the court (winner section)
- All students stand in the middle section.
- With a signal from the teacher the game starts.
- All pupils have to try to tap/strike the ball of another pupil out of the box.
- If you succeed you move one square to the right.
- If your ball is knocked away you move up one square to the left.
- If you hit/tap someone's ball out of the box on the right you score a point.
- If your ball is knocked out of the winner's box you lose all your points.
- If your ball is knocked out of the left box nothing happens and you stay standing.
- When the teacher gives the final signal the person with the most points is king of the court and he/she has won.
- Make two teams.
- The goal is to get the ball to the other side of the line.
- You do this by standing in plank position and then pushing the ball to the other person who is standing further down in plank position.
- Then you run to the front and stand in a holding position and wait for the ball to come.
- The team that gets to the other side first wins.
Party with the whole group
- With different tasks for the attackers or defenders.
- For example:
- forward defence
- only forwards
- paying attention to extra running into space and shooting from here.
- 1 declarer throws the ball to the person in front of the basket
- he then makes a shot when the ball is caught
- under the basket he then goes inside
- and takes a walkthrough ball
- finally, he takes a short chance
- you can play this like this, for example, who is the first to the 20