Korfball drills for general
- At pawn 1 we're going to run back and forth.
- At pawn 2 we're going to throw up.
- At post 1 we're going to take shots.
- And at post 2 we're going to score deep balls.
- Each exercise for 2 minutes and then change.
The children take penalty throws and make 10 in 5 minutes with the whole group.
If this does not happen, there is a consequence!
- 4 against 4 on 1 basket!
- First 4 against 3 then change of section
- Last 10 minutes
- 4 against 4 and
- 3 against 3
A pole with a hat behind it about 2 meters away.
- There are two people standing near the hat,
- an attacker and a defender.
- Under the basket is a declarer and in front of the basket is a shooter.
- The attacker has to make sure that he blocks the defender from the hat.
- The archer keeps on shooting (indicated by the declarer) until the defender catches the ball, then the ball is exchanged.
- 2 teams of 3 players.
- One team throws to each other by running free.
- Defenders try to intercept.
- At 2,5 meter distance from the post stands a pawn.
- From there the players make an underhand penalty throw.
- First practice a few times and then see who scored 10 first.
Different exercises with the ball:
- Throwing the ball up and catching it again,
- Wrap the ball around your belly,
- Throwing with 1 hand and catching with 2 hands,
- Throwing from front to back or back to front.
After the game, have everyone take 2 penalty throws.
Play a game and pay attention to free running.