Korfball drills for passing / attack
- 4 balls in a row, a pylon 10 metres in front of the basket, pairs with 1 ball per basket. 1 player in front of the basket with the ball near the pylon.
- (Change every goal).
- Boxes together, two players (men/ladies these are A(anvaller) and V(erdefender) in front of the picture) in the left corner in front of the basket.
- One player left (left behind the basket) next to it and one player right (right behind the basket) next to it.
- In the pair is an attacker and a defender.
- The attacker has the ball, places it next to him (left or right) and takes the rebound.
- The defender is going to make the rebound difficult but gives it away initially (this one defends in front).
- The player who does not get the ball fills the place of the attacker/rebounder.
- The two players in front of the basket take a shot after one or two doubles.
Who will get the most rebounds out of the five shots?
- 2 offenders react on shot/pass from 2 attackers from 3 meter in pole position
- Take 10 through balls per person and score at least 8.
- the attacker is only allowed to get free by a sideways movement in front of the basket, so no depth may be created!
- It is not allowed to make a walk-through ball (that is a deep line
)* Who will score the most goals?
- After catching the ball, bring it to the 'midline' in min.
- After catching the ball, make 4 throws to the 'midline' and use tactics for defense and disrupting the attack.
- change after 3 successful actions
- The players walk from under one basket to the next basket, changing their roles (shooter/forward) when they miss a walkthrough or a shot.
- We will see who has scored the following goals first
:* 10 walk-throughs * 6 dodge balls*
8 walk-throughs * 4 dodge balls
Take 30 passed balls together to get warm
- For the exercise: repeating how to throw and catch properly.
- The emphasis is not on shooting.
- 1 player stands in front of the basket
- There is shooting.
- There is a catcher behind the basket who tries to catch the ball as fast as possible.
- throw fast and good to your team mates.
- Variant: 2 persons at a basket (can also be more than 2 persons).