Korfball drills for running in shot
- In a hat 1 passer
- Other hat attacker and defender
- Offender moves towards the pass. Defender follows briefly behind. Offender decides when to go inside.
- Defender allows the pass
- Defender tries to prevent
- Defender tries to tackle
One passer, one attacker and one defender with the ball on the pilon. Offender takes ball from pilon and crosses right in front of it for a through ball.
- Then allow
- Light pressure
- At the basket with the ball
- One player at each hat
- Both players at the hatband walk towards each other
- The attacker goes inside
- Defender reacts and tries to defend
- Pressure first, allowing the attacker to cross in front of him
- Defender tries to get in between
- Defender tries to tackle
- Variation. Service player pulls away for a shot. Defender also tries to defend the shot.
- Goal: good cut-off, calm finish
- The aim of the game is to be the first to write down the numbers from 1 to 100.
- Two players play against each other.
- The first one to score 2 goals
- The trainer chooses which way to start writing.
- The trainer chooses which way he wants to play.
- The other player scores 2 small chances in the meantime.
- The other player scores 2 small chances. If he/she succeeds, he/she calls STOP and takes the pencil or pen and also writes down the numbers from 1 to 100 on his/her piece of paper.
- The other person will now take small chances.
- This continues until someone reaches 100.
- Who of the two wins?
- This can also be done with a shot from 3 metres or in threes with passing balls.
- Make a circle shape of poles.
- Go with 2 under a pole. One stays under the basket and the other takes balls under each pole.
- Do this for 2 rounds and keep score.
- After two rounds the other team does the same and keeps his score.
- After 4 rounds the team with the total number of passed balls wins.
- running around the circle of pawns.
- At the whistle you have to pass the ball as fast as possible.
- After scoring three times you may switch with the attacker.
- After that you pull away from the ball,
- If you score as declarer, you may remain standing,
- Otherwise you change with the taker.
- 1 declarer throws the ball to the person in front of the basket
- he then makes a shot when the ball is caught
- under the basket he then goes inside
- and takes a walkthrough ball
- finally, he takes a short chance
- you can play this like this, for example, who is the first to the 20
- The children make 15 runs in 5 minutes with the whole group.
- When this doesn't happen there will be a consequence!
- Piles in a row.
- Zigzagging through balls.
- After a few minutes who is the first to score 5 through balls.