Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- running around the circle of pawns.
- At the whistle you have to pass the ball as fast as possible.
- After scoring three times you may switch with the attacker.
- After that you pull away from the ball,
- If you score as declarer, you may remain standing,
- Otherwise you change with the taker.
- per 2 you will shoot 5 minutes from 5 meter.
- Every 2 goals you change with the declarer.
- After 5 minutes ask each pole the number of goals scored.
- Try to set a minimum number to increase as it goes better.
- Stand with both feet on the Stability Trainer, halfway round,
- Place it preferably 3 to 4 meters from the basket.
- Now try to score as many goals as possible within a certain amount of time.
- You take 1 (or 2) dice.
- You throw the dice and the number of pips you get in a shot exercise.
- For example: you throw 5, then you have to score 5 shots.
- You can have each group roll the dice separately and each time they complete a task.
- and every time they complete an assignment, give them a new
- Then each group has to complete a new task with a new number thrown.
- 1 declarer throws the ball to the person in front of the basket
- he then makes a shot when the ball is caught
- under the basket he then goes inside
- and takes a walkthrough ball
- finally, he takes a short chance
- you can play this like this, for example, who is the first to the 20
- 8 hits,
- miss twice, sprint to the middle and keep going until you make eight,
- then the other one
- With a team of 3 at the basket.
- 2 attackers and 1 rebounder
- 2 attackers stay in motion around the basket and get in turns the ball to shoot.
- Which shooter has 2 points first, exchanges with the rebounder.
- The children shoot from 4 meters,
- With the whole group they make 10 in 5 minutes.
- If this does not happen there is a consequence!
- Make groups of as equal numbers as possible and divide them over baskets with some space between them.
- Let the next player in line take a penalty throw.
- Let them all take the penalty throw at the same time at your indication (with or without whistle), this simulates the pressure that is present in a competition environment.
- The group that scores 5 penalty throws first gets a bonus life (see variant B).
- You can repeat this variant a few times (depending on the size of the group).
- You now move on to shooting; the pressure to score a penalty throw increases.
- Starting position is the same as variant A, however, the player who misses the penalty throw is now out.
- Unless a bonus life previously earned by the group is used.
- That means the group shrinks.
- The last two groups with 1 person left, will compete against each other on 1 central basket.
- The players who were shot earlier form a (large) circle around the scene.
- The remaining players take turns to score a penalty throw; the one who manages to score two penalty throws before his opponent manages to score at all, gets the honorary title of king (or queen ) of the week.
- At x-moment you can deliberately introduce some disturbing elements, such as loud music, or an extra ball in the field to get the players out of their concentration. Explain clearly what the purpose of this is.