Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- Three teams at a basket. 1 shooter, 2 catchers who stand about 3 metres on either side of the basket facing the shooter.
- As soon as the shooter has released the ball, they may move towards the basket to catch it.
- The first player to catch the ball correctly may be the shooter.
- Quick turn.
- If there is a person who does not catch the ball first, give that person extra guidance to catch it correctly.
- Two teams.
- Setters on 2/3 on a mat.
- Basket on both sides on 4.
- High speed ball over the net, pass to setter, setter plays towards the basket.
- The setter is not allowed to leave the mat!
- Hitting the basket is 1 point, ball in basket is 3 points.
- Who is first at 25 wins!
- You have two mats in the room, two teams have to defend each a mat of their own.
- But before they can attack, one of the two teams must complete a task. The team that finishes first gets the ball and may attack.
- The other teams may only move once their team member has also completed the task.
- You are not allowed to run with the ball, so you have to pass.
- Group per basket
- 5 stop shots
- 4 back 3 meter
- 6 times frontside 4 meter
- 2 times front side 5 meters
- 4 stop shots back side
- Let the children divide themselves over 3 poles.
- More poles if there are many children
- One person may start shooting from 1 meter if the basket is hit within 2 attempts, the player may continue shooting from 2 meters.
- If they can't hit the basket in two attempts, it's the next player's turn.
- In this way we can see which children can shoot from far and less far.
- You can also see which children are stronger in their arms, so that you can pay attention to that next time you make groups.
2 poles and 2 groups at each pole.
- Place 9 hoops away from the basket.
- The number 1 of each group shoots from 4 meters.
- If he/she scores, he/she may place a hat in one of the hoops.
- If he/she misses, it's the next group's turn.
- This continues until one group has three in a row horizontally, diagonally or vertically.
- You make groups of 2 or 3.
- You are going to shoot at the basket and when you have scored you call YO,
- and then you (and the rest what shoots) turn to the next pole.
- So you go through who first 5 times (or less because you want) has said YO has won
- 2 poles with the basket against each other
- 2 teams take turns to shoot at the basket farthest from them
- Who has 10 goals first.
- Goal in the basket of the other team is a point for the other team.
- 5 passed balls,
- 10 penalty shots,
- 5 shots from 4 meters,
- 15 walk-throughs from behind the basket,
- 5 shots from 3 meters behind the basket.