Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- You make groups of 2 or 3.
- You are going to shoot at the basket and when you have scored you call YO,
- and then you (and the rest what shoots) turn to the next pole.
- So you go through who first 5 times (or less because you want) has said YO has won
- 2 poles with the basket against each other
- 2 teams take turns to shoot at the basket farthest from them
- Who has 10 goals first.
- Goal in the basket of the other team is a point for the other team.
- 5 passed balls,
- 10 penalty shots,
- 5 shots from 4 meters,
- 15 walk-throughs from behind the basket,
- 5 shots from 3 meters behind the basket.
- Stand in a circle around a basket (4 children).
- The child in front of the basket shoots the ball towards the basket,
- the other three girls must try to catch the ball.
- The child that catches the ball may then shoot.
- After a while add an extra ball.
- Goal: practise shooting and catching.
- 4 children per basket
- Everyone has his own ball.
- Every child on 1 side of the basket.
- If you score you may move up one place.
- Who is round first wins.
- Even number of children per group
- Assignment successful is get a new one from the trainer.
- Who is first to complete all the tasks?
- Score 5 times shot
- 5 times stop shot
- 2 shots in a series
- 4 times score from the back
- Score twice per person
- Have the players shoot ten times and count the number of goals they score
- Then make them sprint ten times for ten metres.
- Then they have to shoot ten more times and count the number of goals they score.
- 1 declarer throws the ball to the person in front of the basket then he takes a shot if the ball is caught under the basket he then goes inside and takes a through ball finally he then takes a short chance.
- Point count:
- Shot counts 2x
- Walkthrough counts 1x
- Short chance counts 1x
- 5min long and then look per basket who has the most points = 2 times
2 persons per pole
- From the front a hat at 5 meter distance, on one side at 3 meter distance and one side at 1 meter distance. the back at about 4 meter distance.
- Number 1 starts shooting. Number 2 takes the catch.
- When number 1 has scored, he/she moves to the side and when he/she has scored again, we move to the other side.
- Score 4 times in total. If you succeeded then it is number 2's turn.
- If number 1 hasn't scored 4x after 2 minutes we change and train separately on shot technique.