Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- Make a square with 3 pawns and 1 pole. (With four players).
- When you have 5 players you have to add a fourth pylon.
- The players pass quickly from pillar 1 to the last pillar.
- This one tries to score.
- After passing or shooting, everyone immediately turns a pillar further.
- Stand in a circle around a basket (4 children).
- The child in front of the basket shoots the ball towards the basket, the other three girls must try to catch the ball.
- The child who catches the ball may then shoot.
- Goal: practise shooting and catching.
The team divides into two groups. Then the two groups go on to score a series of all 5.
- 5x Drive-throughs
- 5x shots
- 5x free balls
- 5x penalty shootings
- 5x small chances
- At pawn 1
- touch the groundtap the ground, jump up and stretch all the way. We do this ten times.
- RUN TO THE FIRST POST.
- Pole 1
- then you take a shot at pole 1
- RUN TO THE SECOND POLE.
- Pole 2
- 5 sit ups.
- RUN TO POLE 2.
- Pole 2
- Take a run through at pole 2.
- We do this 5 times
- but each time change under the pole.
- You make groups of 2 or 3.
- You're going to shoot at the basket and when you've scored you shout YO,
- and then turn with your group to the next pole.
- So you go through who first has said 5 times YO has won
- 3 kids
- 1 pitcher 1 defender 1 attacker
- The thrower is ready with the ball.
- As soon as the signal is given, attacker and defender leave.
- The goal is to reach the attacker with an accurate long throw.
- The defender tries to intercept.
- Can be extended with a shot opportunity.
- Meter shooting from 1 meter to about 4 to 5 meters.
- If you hit the ball one meter further.
- Everyone has his own ball
- Attacker defender
- Attacker starts running from the basket after the signal.
- After the second signal defender goes after him.
- Shoot as fast as possible because the attacker can pass the ball on signal 2.
- 3 baskets
- 3 teams of 2
- Shooting together or all baskets, all hit is winner.
- Expandable with different shot techniques.
- E.g. walk-through-ball-backwards-from-behind-the-basket.
- You can also extend the game by having the winning team score more than once. The winning team must score more than once until every team wins.
- Sometimes it can happen that several teams are standing at 1 basket.