Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- Let the children divide themselves over 3 poles.
- More poles if there are many children
- One person may start shooting from 1 meter if the basket is hit within 2 attempts, the player may continue shooting from 2 meters.
- If they can't hit the basket in two attempts, it's the next player's turn.
- In this way we can see which children can shoot from far and less far.
- You can also see which children are stronger in their arms, so that you can pay attention to that next time you make groups.
2 poles and 2 groups at each pole.
- Place 9 hoops away from the basket.
- The number 1 of each group shoots from 4 meters.
- If he/she scores, he/she may place a hat in one of the hoops.
- If he/she misses, it's the next group's turn.
- This continues until one group has three in a row horizontally, diagonally or vertically.
- You make groups of 2 or 3.
- You are going to shoot at the basket and when you have scored you call YO,
- and then you (and the rest what shoots) turn to the next pole.
- So you go through who first 5 times (or less because you want) has said YO has won
- 2 poles with the basket against each other
- 2 teams take turns to shoot at the basket farthest from them
- Who has 10 goals first.
- Goal in the basket of the other team is a point for the other team.
- 5 passed balls,
- 10 penalty shots,
- 5 shots from 4 meters,
- 15 walk-throughs from behind the basket,
- 5 shots from 3 meters behind the basket.
- Stand in a circle around a basket (4 children).
- The child in front of the basket shoots the ball towards the basket,
- the other three girls must try to catch the ball.
- The child that catches the ball may then shoot.
- After a while add an extra ball.
- Goal: practise shooting and catching.
- 4 children per basket
- Everyone has his own ball.
- Every child on 1 side of the basket.
- If you score you may move up one place.
- Who is round first wins.
- Even number of children per group
- Assignment successful is get a new one from the trainer.
- Who is first to complete all the tasks?
- Score 5 times shot
- 5 times stop shot
- 2 shots in a series
- 4 times score from the back
- Score twice per person
- Have the players shoot ten times and count the number of goals they score
- Then make them sprint ten times for ten metres.
- Then they have to shoot ten more times and count the number of goals they score.