Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- You stand in a semi-circle around the basket.
- If someone scores, the next in line must also score.
- If they don't, they're out.
- You will stand in pairs by a basket.
- First you shoot from the front.
- as soon as you have scored there you go to the side and try to score as well,
- then to the back
- and then to the side (in a circle).
- as soon as you have scored on all sides, you switch with the one who was under the basket and do the same.
- Whoever finishes first with both making a round has won.
- You line up in front of the basket at about 5 to 6 metres,
- The two people who are in front get a ball.
- The goal of this exercise is to shoot each other.
- The person behind you can shoot you, by scoring before you do.
- But if you score before the person behind you, the next in line gets the ball and they can shoot the person in front of them.
- When you are shot, you get out of the line and stand aside.
- You may not disturb each other, you may not walk with the ball.
- This goes on and on until there are 2 people left.
- If the last 2 people are left and the person at the front of the line and scored must then go back in the 'row' and he/she can shoot the person in front of him/her again.
- And so you go on until there is a winner.
- 4 posts and 2 players per post
- Shooter shoots 5x and switches with the catch,
- if the last shot is a bonus shot
- 2 groups, 2 baskets, per group 2 balls.
- First 2 shoot, the one who does not score in front of the previous one is out.
- End of training
- 4-0 set up,
- 1 turn around and then play sideways for the short
- followed by a cut from behind the basket.
In short: a lot of shooting practice with a lot of running. (STRESS on learning to shoot on one leg at the end of the season plus stepping out with a throw).
Organisation: The baskets are placed in a square The number of baskets is very precise: aim for 5 baskets per 10 players.
a ) The players start at each basket, one person stands under the basket and the other person stands in the hoop in front of the basket with the ball, shoots on twolegs and goes on to the next basket.
changing: on time
in case of uneven numbers, run again or catch again.
b ) As a., but now with the assignment: Who will score 3 goals first?
c ) Like a., but with the assignment: pull one leg out of the hoop and the other leg up.
(for the ones who write with the right hand out of the hoop, SHOCK ON THE AIDE TRAINERS HERE TO HELP THEM)
d ) As a., but there is an 'over-taking situation': the runner from the circle, after having received the ball, plays the ball back to the declarer who started away from the post
(THE DECLARER STEPS OUT OF THE HOOP WITH ONE LEG TO THROW). The original declarator must try to score from this start. (NOW the one who shot the ball runs to the next corner).
change ; on time, or who scores 3 points first
Divide the players over the baskets.
To score first 21 times by taking short shots from under the basket (alternating). Last shot must be scored backwards.
- -1 when the ball collides with the ground more than once
- When the person who is not supposed to shoot catches the ball for another person.
- -1 when the person who is not supposed to shoot shoots
With 3 players at the basket, 1 attacker with the ball under the basket and 2 players who shoot the ball in motion (minimum distance 3 meters
The attacker who is first to score 3 goals may remain in front of the basket and the attacker who has lost the game must take the place of the attacker.