Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- Make two or more groups depending on the size of the group.
- 3 pawns per group
- When a player scores he/she may take a pawn from another group. The first player to get all or a certain number of pawns.
- 1 declarer throws the ball to the person in front of the basket then he takes a shot if the ball is caught under the basket he then goes inside and takes a through ball finally he then takes a short chance.
- Point count:
- Shot counts 2x
- Walkthrough counts 1x
- Short chance counts 1x
- 3 min long and then look per basket who has the most points
- At pawn 1
- touch the groundTouch the ground, jump up and stretch all the way. We do this 5 times.
- RUN TO THE FIRST POLE.
- Pole 1
- Then you take a dodge at pole 1.
- RUN TO POLE 2.
- Pole 2
- 5 sit ups.
- RUN TO POLE 2.
- Pole 2
- run through the pole 2.
- Pole 3
- 5 squads.
- Pole 3
- Score 1 small chance
- We do this 3 times, then change under the pole
In short: nice shooting exercise with a lot of running.
- The baskets are placed in a circle.
- At each basket stands a server with a ball.
- The rest of the players stand in the middle of the circle (the middle must be clearly recognisable.
- There is often a circle in the hall,
- A pylon must be placed on the field).
- The number of baskets is very precise:
- Aim for 2 baskets per 5 players.
- The players in the centre circle get the assignment to make a run through ball on one of the baskets,
- It does not matter which one.
- As there are more players in the circle than there are free baskets, it is important to find a free basket quickly.
- When you are not quick enough, you have to wait a bit.
- And when Johnny is already on his way to a basket, but is passed at the last moment by Marietje, who is running faster, Johnny has to go back to the centre circle and try again from there.
- Everyone catches his own ball.
- After passing the ball, each player runs through the centre circle or around the pylon to find a free basket again as soon as possible.
- 1 player stands under the basket with the ball.
- the other player is in front of the basket and the last player behind the basket.
- the player with the ball throws the ball to the person in front of the basket.
- the person in front of the basket shoots.
- The person behind the basket tries to catch the ball and throws it to the person behind the basket.
- And so you continue.
- You stand in a semi-circle around the basket.
- If someone scores, the next in line must also score.
- If they don't, they're out.
- You will stand in pairs by a basket.
- First you shoot from the front.
- as soon as you have scored there you go to the side and try to score as well,
- then to the back
- and then to the side (in a circle).
- as soon as you have scored on all sides, you switch with the one who was under the basket and do the same.
- Whoever finishes first with both making a round has won.
- You line up in front of the basket at about 5 to 6 metres,
- The two people who are in front get a ball.
- The goal of this exercise is to shoot each other.
- The person behind you can shoot you, by scoring before you do.
- But if you score before the person behind you, the next in line gets the ball and they can shoot the person in front of them.
- When you are shot, you get out of the line and stand aside.
- You may not disturb each other, you may not walk with the ball.
- This goes on and on until there are 2 people left.
- If the last 2 people are left and the person at the front of the line and scored must then go back in the 'row' and he/she can shoot the person in front of him/her again.
- And so you go on until there is a winner.
- 4 posts and 2 players per post
- Shooter shoots 5x and switches with the catch,
- if the last shot is a bonus shot