Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- The children choose their own distance,
- at least 4 metres, to shoot.
- They walk in and out and practice to shoot on 1 leg.
- First we practice this, after about 5 minutes, they will compete against each other who is the first to score 5 times.
- It must be shooting on the move.
- There are two players per pole.
- There are 6 pawns next to the pole, each at a distance of 2 metres.
- When they have scored, they can move one pawn backwards, when they miss, they stand as catcher.
- And when it is their turn again they start all over again.
Line shoot. Are three distances and they all must try to score.
Divide over the baskets (max 3 per basket). Each group gets a ball. Each player must stand within one meter of the post. The goal is to score 20 goals as a group. The ball is not allowed to fall on the ground, then the counter starts at 0 again.
There are 3 players per basket with 1 ball. 1 player shoots the ball, the other two stand under the basket and try to catch the ball. The one who first reaches a certain number of points exchanges with the shooter.
Trio at the basket. A passer, defender and attacker. The defender starts with a light pressure and allows the shot. The attacker moves on the crossbar and shoots. When scoring twice, the attacker switches functions. The pressure from the defender can be increased further and further until there is a 1v1 situation in which the attacker can only shoot.
Player A shoots from in front of the basket. Player B catches it. Player B throws out to player A, moves away from the basket (direction doesn't matter), gets the ball from A and shoots. Player A catches the shot, passes to player B, moves away, gets the ball and shoots, player B catches, etc...
The children will practice taking free balls and penalty throws. The children stand in pairs near a basket. They take turns to take a penalty throw and take 6 shots in total. At the end they write on their paper how many they hit.
The children stand in pairs near a basket. A distance is given where the pylon must stand. The children shoot depending on their age a certain time and count the goals. Who scores the most goals?