Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- Practice throwing and releasing on the short and long line.
- The passer stands away from the post. The shooter stands at the front of the box at the side of the passer.
- The shooter runs towards the passer (the short line), receives the ball and shoots.
- The passer becomes the shooter, the shooter runs behind the post, the shooter arrives at the passer's position, after the ball has been thrown to the next passer.
The shooter chooses the long line after making a feint in the direction of the short line or post.
Both variants can be trained with an opponent close to the shooter, so that the passer learns to estimate when someone is free.
Dose the defender. When using a defender, the second passer (who in fact does nothing) can act as the defender.
The rotation after the exercise is: passer becomes defender, defender becomes shooter, shooter becomes second passer and second passer becomes passer (after a combination with a player).
- One rebounder, one defender and one attacker.
- 30 sec attacks...if attacker can score, he becomes rebounder at the next post.
- If not, he becomes the defender.
- Rebounder becomes attacker all the time...