Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- Work in pairs.
- You make an evasive move after playing the ball in, then place the ball back in and evade to the same side once more.
- This is important in connection with clarity for the declarant.
- Score 5x left swerve.
- Score 5x right swerve.
- 1 attacker keeps shooting while keeping the balloon high (so it doesn't hit the ground)
- The catcher catches and throws the ball.
- Divide the team in groups of 2, max 3
- Each group starts on its own pole
- Per pole you score X number of goals
- Finished? Then move on to another pole (may be random, may be in order)
- Finally score X number of goals on your own pole.
- Who is the first to score on all the poles wins.
Work with 3 teams
- Score 10 dodge balls after a move to the left.
- Score 10 dodge balls after a move to the right.
- Score 20 distance shots >/ 7 meter.
- Score 10 dodge balls with full sprint.
- Score 10 walk-throughs with running defender.
- Score 10 penalty shots without missing.
- Posts in a square.
- One forward per pole.
- Other players take a walkthrough from the centre.
- Instead of finishing walk-through ball, pulls away behind the post and shoots.
- Change after each shot.
- Posts in a square.
- One player per pole.
- Other players take evasive balls from the centre.
- Every time after a shot, return to the middle.
- Swap after X number of goals, X number of goals in a series or by switching.
- Which pair is first at x number of shots.
- Each pair has 1 ball and takes turns shooting.
- All teams start shooting at the same time.
- Teams keep track of the number of goals they have scored.
- Each team makes the same prearranged shots.
- The game starts with each team having to score 2 goals.
- The first team to do so calls to the trainer.
- The coach stops the game.
- Everyone who has 2 goals at that moment, goes for the next round for 3 goals.
- All teams who have not scored 2 goals yet, start again with 2 goals.
- Now the teams have different goals.
- In the next round, each team must score one more goal than they scored in the previous round.
- This continues until one team has scored 10 goals.
- 1 pole with a pawn or ball on each side at 2 meters.
- When using pawns, the ball is at the first pawn and the player takes it to the next pawn and puts it back there.
- When using balls, the player puts the ball back at the original spot before going to the next pawn.
- Player starts at 5 meter before the basket, on start signal player sprints to the first pawn/ball.
- Player jumps back and forth as high as possible over the pawn/ball, catches the ball and scores from 2m.
- If the goal is missed the player jumps back and forth over the ball again and scores.
- If the goal is hit go to the next ball/pawn and repeat until the player has had all sides of the post.
- Can make it a competition in various ways, increase the distance from 2m to 3 or 4m, instead of jumping left-right to front-back.
- Original exercise is from Korfbalfit.
- Posts in a square
- One forward per pole
- Other players take through balls from the middle.
- Instead of completing the walkthrough, the player who came up to the post pulls away for a short distance.
- The player who came up to the goal runs through, takes off one more time, gets the ball and shoots.
- Change after every shot.