Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- Divide the group in two.
- Place the poles so that from the middle it is about 5 meters to each pole.
- One part of the group starts under a pole in the catch.
- The rest of the group starts in the middle, backs close to each other.
- Goal is to score on each pole.
- If you score on a pole you tap someone else and switch places.
- Until the player has scored on all posts.
- We play 1:1 with declarer(s).
- The goal is to score 5 points.
- A walkthrough and a small chance count for 2 points, other shots for 1 point.
- If the defender intercepts the ball 3 times you lose.
- A distance shot and an evasive ball count for 2 points.
- 1 attacker throws the ball to the person in front of the basket.
- When the ball is caught under the basket, the person in front of the basket goes in for a pass.
First without defender and if the level allows it, with defender.
- The ball starts under the basket and is thrown to the child in front of the basket.
- The child under the basket then runs after the ball to defend.
- It is important that the attacker is central. With too much defensive pressure, the attacker cannot practice.
- Blue plays from under the post to the red player in front of the post.
- The red player puts the ball on the ground and sprints to the right.
- Blue sprints to the ball and picks it up.
- Red makes a breakthrough move, but doesn't follow through and deflects.
- Blue plays the ball, red shoots and white catches the ball.
- score together 15 times
- Keep moving and make sure the pass comes from the space.
- There is always room for a break-through or a shot.
- The third player takes care of the catch and plays the ball again.
- The declarers give the ball to the shooter.
- The shooter shoots.
- As soon as the ball is loose, the next ball comes.
- After 3/5 scores switch with 1 declarator.
- All three score 3x3.
- Shooting with pairs from a distance.
- After each goal the shout 'yes' and everyone changes basket and function.
- We turn clockwise as seen from the shooter.
- Which pair has scored twice at all poles first?
- The first score counts.
- Is your shot on the way and falls through the basket you have bad luck.
- In the 1:1 you try to score 2x in 1 minute.
- The defender makes choices which ball she defends.
- The attacker and the passer play this out together.
- attack, defend and pass each 3x 1 minute.