Korfball drills for warming-up
- 1 loafer who can't have the ball, no tapping.
- Throwing good balls.
- Not caught is fault of the thrower.
- Tapping the ball is enough for the batsman.
- You have the team form a circle around the trainer.
- They have to keep moving; when they are called left, they turn left and sprint away.
- When the call is to the right, they turn right and sprint away
- Stand in pairs in the middle of the room.
- You do with this pair 'stone - paper - scissors' and who loses must tap the winner as soon as possible.
- The winner must try to tap the wall on his side of the room as quickly as possible.
- Each child gets a ball
- The children do the exercises of the trainers:
- Bounce the ball with the right hand
- Bounce the ball with the wrong hand
- Throw the ball up and catch it again
- You spin the ball around your belly
- You stand up straight and throw the ball from one hand over your head to the other hand (width or length)
- You repeat these tasks a number of times
- Players in a circle arm in arm. In the middle pawns,
- Try to get the other to a cone by pulling.
- Try to get the other against a pawn by pulling.
- At 5 points you get a penalty and you have to push the other one.
- 2 poles with the basket against each other
- 2 teams take turns to shoot at the basket farthest from them
- Who has 10 goals first.
- Goal in the basket of the other team is a point for the other team.
- In the middle you put balls
- The players stand by their basket
- At the whistle they run in and try to get a ball
- When you have a ball you may attempt a shot (penalty throw - distance) and
- If you score, you get a point,
- At every new round one ball less in the middle.
- The players who do not have the ball keep running.
- up to 5 points per person
- In a field of nine squares the aim is to make 3 in a row (butter, cheese and eggs).
- Two teams have a pair of 2 players ready.
- One runs to a square to occupy it, the other dribbles through the pawns and plays the ball to the square.
- Only when the ball is received in the box it may remain there.
- When both players of the team have run back, the next two may play.