Korfball drills for warming-up
- poles in a rectangle,
- players run from pole to pole and make walk-throughs.
- If you miss you switch, if you hit you continue.
- Who is the first to score x number of goals?
- dodge balls, short chances, stop 4m and shot etc.
- 1 declarer throws the ball to the person in front of the basket then he takes a shot when the ball is caught under the basket he then goes inside and takes a walkthrough ball finally he takes a short chance afterwards.
Important: Tightplacement and quick release so that the ball can be walked on immediately.
- Point count:
- Shot counts 2x
- Walkthrough counts 1x
- Short chance counts 1x
- running around the circle of pawns.
- When you hear a 'YES' you have to pass the ball as fast as possible.
- After scoring three times you may switch with the attacker.
- After that with pulling away under the pole of the declarer,
- If you score as declarer you may remain standing,
- Otherwise you change with the taker.
- give each other the right arm and bend your knees in a sitting position.
- idem left arm
- Two pairs shake hands in a crossed position (see photo) and kneel down in the sitting position.
- 2 opposite each other, bend their knees in the sitting position and come up and kick forward with the left and right leg alternately.
Two persons face to face in a lying position. They push themselves up and give each other a hand slap (see photo)
- 3 lines a few meters apart.
- Each line has a name (apple pear or banana).
- The children start on a line.
- Trainer calls out a fruit and the children must run to that line as fast as they can.
- The children try to capture the ball and pick it up as quickly as possible.
- The children stand in two rows.
- One child from each row is ready to run.
- You stand between these children, count down and roll the ball away.
- Who caught the ball first?
- Then rejoin the row.