Korfball drills for warming-up
Poles in a circle around the centre spot, about 10 metres away (reasonable walking distance).
Under each pole, 1 person with ball.
Rest in the middle.
- On a free post take a walkthrough ball.
- Every 3 goals you change places at the basket.
- After each walkthrough, return to the middle.
- If necessary, vary with substitutions/short chances, etc.
Divide the total group into equal teams of 2, 3 or 4
.Each team has 1 pole as their "Home Base".
- We start with 1 ball.
- Teams will attack each other's baskets.
- If a basket is scored on, that team is out.
- Continue until there is only one basket left. They win this game.
- At will put extra balls in the game for tempo.
- Lift your knees,
- heels buttocks,
- arms swinging while walking sideways,
- Swing your arm forward during the run
- swing the same arm halfway back and then switch arms,
- sprint back and forth,
- cross stride.
After this warming-up stretching. This needs to be explained properly.
- The exercise is done in pairs.
- For every pair there is a basket in a circle/square.
- With a group of 16 players, there are 8 baskets in a square/round/oval formation.
- Each pair has 1 ball. The aim of the game is to score twice on all the baskets.
- Each pair starts at its own basket. Shooter 1 is going to score a goal, as soon as a goal is scored, the players change and shooter 2 starts shooting.
- When 2 has also scored, the pair moves to the basket, regardless of whether the pair is still playing there or not.
- At this basket, shooter 1 starts again and tries to score a goal as fast as possible.
- As soon as he or she scores, the players swap places and shooter 2 starts shooting again.
- When he has also scored, the pair moves on to the next basket.
- The exercise continues until each pair has returned to its own basket.
- It may happen that three pairs are working at a basket and two baskets are empty.
- This is not a problem, the players just have to be careful with where they throw.
Three poles in a triangle from each other. On the left of each pole a hat and in the middle a hat. Under each pole one person with ball. The rest by the hat in the middle.
Run from the middle to a hat. There you receive the ball from the passer, play it back and make a run through. The person who runs through stands under the post and the bitch goes to the middle to turn.
- 2 teams of 3 players.
- One team throws to each other by running free.
- Defenders try to intercept.
- All players line up.
- The first two players have a ball.
- Player 1 starts shooting, when he has shot, player 2 may also start.
- If 1 scores before 2, he may go to the back.
- If 2 scores before 1, 1 is out and must go to the side.
- The last two players must start at the same time and score 3 times.
- The one who gets 3 first wins.
- The poles are 8 meters apart,
- four poles.
- Between two poles she has to sprint and between the next two poles she has to jog.
- Then sprint again and then jog.
2 laps run without a task
1 circle of short sides skipping
1 lap short sides heels bottoms
1 lap at your hardest