Korfball drills for warming-up
Player 1 at 2.5 m from the post, player 2 at pass-on position (whichever player 1 likes best)
Player at 2.5m in front of the basket.
Take penalty throw
- 1 player stands at pilon 1,
- 1 player stands at pilon 2.
- Person 2 chooses whether to sprint to pilon 3 or pilon 4.
- Person 1 stands with his back to person 2.
- As soon as he/she sees that person 2 has made a choice, he/she tries to tap person 2 before he/she has touched pilon 3 or 4.
- There are 4 pilons in front of the post.
- 2 pilons of the same colour
- These pilons are in a square.
- 1 player is under the post and 2 players are between the pilons.
- The 2 players between the pilons start with a light dribble towards the post.
- The player under the post names the colour of 1 of the 2 colours of pilons.
- The following actions are possible:
- The players run to the back 2 pilons turn around and sprint to the post and the first one takes a through ball.
- The players run to the first two pilons and tap them and run back to the post and the first one takes a through ball.
- groups of 3 at a post.
- 1 fixed passer.
- 2 shooters.
- These keep moving at about 5 - 6 meters from the post.
- Trying a shot must always be tuned to capturing it again.
- The time between capture and goal attempt must always be as short as possible.
- There are always 2 different types of goal attempts and the goalkeepers always take the same type of goal attempt.
- 1 through-ballplayer and 1 defector. (change at 5 scores pp)
- 1 defector and 1 chance behind post (change at 5 scores)
- 1 shooter in front of the post. 1 passer.
- Possibly with slight defensive pressure.
- Attacker moves left/right, gets the ball played and shoots (+-5 meters).
- When he scores, he earns a point and shoots through, if he misses he must first run to a line behind him at about 5 metres from the place of shooting.
- After this you can continue shooting.
- Switch goals every 3/4 of the time.
- Total 8/9 goals per post. (It depends on whether you play with or without a defender).
- Place the poles in a row next to each other.
- Underneath each post there will be a marker with a ball.
- The players take a through-ball on the first post after which they catch their own ball.
- The passer then runs to the front of the next post, moves on and takes a through-ball on this post.
- Here, the ball is caught again and the captain moves on to the next post.
- At the last pole, the passer runs behind the posts back to the first pole.
- Work towards a number of goals (2 times the number of poles is fine).
- This can also be done with other forms of chances such as drawback balls.
- 2 groups at pilons,
- Run to the hoop.
- Through the hoops and run to the pilons.
- Zigzag through the pilons.
- Finally shoot ( 2 attempts).
- Whoever scores 5 times first, wins