Korfball drills for warming-up
- Warming up by music with 6 baskets.
- Running around lines around the field or dancing under the basket.
- Music stops... immediately take the ball and score.
- Last ones off and may defend
2 vs 2 tournament (8 players) or 3 vs 3 (12 players) | 9 minutes
Each round lasts 3 minutes. Win = 3 points | Draw = 1 point | Lose = 0 points. Per goal 2 points.
> After each game 5 by 5 shooting from 3 metres. Each hit = 1 point.
Round 1: Team A vs Team D | Team B vs Team
CR Round 2: Team D vs Team B | Team A vs Team
CR Round 3: Team C vs Team D | Team B vs Team A
2 vs 2 tournament (10 players) or 3 vs 3 (15 players) | 15 minutes
Round 1: Team E vs Team B | Team C vs Team D (Team A next door
)Round 2: Team A vs Team E | Team B vs Team C (Team D next door)
Round 3: Team A vs Team D | Team E vs Team C (Team B next door)
Round 4: Team D vs Team B | Team C vs Team A (Team E next door)
Round 5: Team D vs Team E | Team B vs Team A (Team C next door)
2 vs 2 tournament (12 players) or 3 vs 3 tournament (18 players) | 15 minutes
Round 1: Team A vs Team F | Team B vs Team E | Team C vs Team
DRonde 2: Team E vs Team A | Team F vs Team D | Team B vs Team
CRonde 3: Team A vs Team D | Team E vs Team C | Team F vs Team
BRonde 4: Team C vs Team A | Team D vs Team B | Team E|
Round 5: Team A vs Team B | Team C vs Team F | Team D vs Team E
Team with the most points = overall winner
- Walk through the rope ladder
- 2 feet in ladder (back straight, knees lifted high + arm support)
- 2 feet in the ladder, 2 feet beside and then forward again 2 feet in the ladder with squat when feet are outside the ladder
- The ali shuffle 1 foot in the ladder 1 foot outside the ladder and turn hip, then change other foot in and outside the ladder (with jump)
- Sideways hop, in and out the ladder.
- Sprint along the ladder with short steps and arm support
- Shoot with a pair at the basket between 3 and 5 metres.
- Change function after 5 shots
- Score 15 times
- Idem but now the ball is deliberately placed about 0.5 meter next to the body.
- Run/jump into the ball
- Scoring 10x
- 5 times through the rope ladder, starting calmly and increasing your speed slightly each time, so that the 5th time is at full speed
- Walk through with two feet in the ladder
- 2 feet inside the ladder/ two feet outside the ladder with knee in angle of 90 degrees
- Left 2 times hopping from left to side, to the middle, then 2 times right hopping to the right side and right back in
- Sideways 2 feet in and two out
- 2 forward, 1 backward, 2 forward etc.
- Pass ball after zigzag movement through hats
- 15x scoring
- Distance shot from 5 meter
- 5x scoring per person
- Jump where you stand:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Focus on a point on the floor and hop up and down where you are standing.
- Side Jump:
- Stand up straight, keeping your hands in front of you, and jump from side to side.
- Butt Kicks:
- Stand up straight, and keep running standing in place while shooting your heel up touching your buttocks with each step.
- High Stepping:
- Raise the leg with the knee at a 90-degree angle.
- Alternate quickly with the other leg.
- Standing bike crunches:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bring your knee to your opposite elbow.
- Return to starting position and repeat with the other side (abdomen/legs).
- Sumo squat:
- Stand with feet 6-12 inches apart.
- Extend arms in front of you.
- Lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Return to starting position and repeat (legs / buttocks)
- Jumping rope without a rope:
- Hold your arms at your side as if you were holding the end of a jump rope in each hand.
- Jump up and come down on the ball of each foot, alternating between twisting your wrists as if you were spinning a rope.
- Jumpingrope without a rope:
- Keeping your arms at your sides, pretend you are holding the end of a jump rope in each hand.
- Jump up with 2 feet, while simultaneously twisting your wrists as if you were twirling a rope.
- Arm Swings clockwise:
- Stand on the floor with your arms extended straight out to the sides at shoulder height.
- Move your arms rapidly in a clockwise motion in large circles (arms)
- Arm Swings counterclockwise:
- Stand on the ground with arms extended straight out to the side at shoulder height.
- Move your arms quickly in large counterclockwise circles (arms)
- Toy soldiers:
- Start with feet shoulder-width apart. Keep your legs and arms extended.
- Kick your left leg up until your right hand touches your toes.
- Repeat with the other side (stomach/legs/arm/shoulder).
Moving with ball
- Hold the ball in front of you and walk / heels - buttocks / lift the knee
- Hold the ball above your head and slide / cross pass
- Holding the ball in front of you, take a big step forward and sink your knees to an angle of about 90°. (Lunges)
- Place a flag in the middle of a circle.
- Provide the circle with pawns spaced every 75-100 cm, depending on the level of the player/players.
- See also:
- Distribute the players around the circle between the cones;
- Start by 'jogging'between the cones (snake movement);
- Arms take turns (warming up)
- At the signal of the trainer ( whistle) short sprint to the flag in the middle and back again;
- 2x whistle sprint to the outside
- Next exercise :
- Zig-Zag (left to right) between the cones,
- Run sideways outside, and make rainbows (knee up) with the left foot over every cone
- Run sideways (inside) and make rainbows (knee up) over each cone (with right foot);
- Short dribble with the feet forwards and backwards between the cones, but keep on turning.
- This consists of a loose walk-in for 5 to 10 minutes with various light movements for arms, legs and torso.
- By doing this you actively bring the function of the heart, lungs, nervous system and muscular system to a higher level than the resting level.