Korfball drills for warming-up
- For fitness this is a good exercise:
- The group has to line up and you let them start dribbling slowly.
- As soon as the trainer blows the whistle, the last one in line should run forward.
- Do this until everyone has run and then let them finish the circle.
- There is one scapegoat without the ball and two players without the ball.
- The ball is thrown over in a good position, who has the ball can be tapped without the ball.
- The ball may be held for a maximum of ten seconds.
- If the ticker has intercepted a ball, then that ball goes out of the game.
- Are you tapped you go to the side when no 2 comes on the side does no 1 again.
- Pairs face each other.
- Ball between them.
- Players stand with their hands behind their backs.
- As soon as BAL is called they try to grab the ball as fast as possible.
- Who catches it first, wins.
- The trainer has 2 pawns in his hands behind his back.
- Behind each player there is also a pawn in the same colour as the trainer.
- The trainer walks through the line of players and chooses a colour.
- The other tries to tap him/her.
- Players stand in one long row facing the same direction.
- They jump low with tension on the calves. 2 lines left and 2 lines right are designated.
- Trainer calls out which line they should touch left or right.
The game is played with at least 4 players
- 1 mouse who has a t-shirt or piece of cloth in the back of his trousers
- 1 dog who has a tennis ball
- 2 cats without attribute
- the mouse runs around with the dog,
- the cats try to grab the tail of the mouse and bring it to their cone
- But the dog can tap the cat with the tennis ball and it will do a punishment of its choice in the camp.
- If there are more players a group can be created and 2 games can be played together.
- In the field there are all kinds of obstacles, such as mats, hoops and cones.
- The trainer walks in front along these obstacles, the children follow him.
- The children walk in pairs along the obstacles.
- They walk backwards.
- They walk with sideways steps.
- The children walk in pairs through the room.
- One child tries to follow the other.
- The child in front has to change pace suddenly.
- The child in front has to change direction sharply.
- Groups of four or five children.
- Groups of four or five children and on signal the last one sprints to the front and then indicates the track.
- The entire group is lined up behind a line on the side of the field.
- On signal they walk over to the other side.
- Variation Starting Positions:
- prone or supine,
- sit with the back to the walking direction.