Korfball drills for warming-up
- The group is lined up on the short side of the field in a few relays.
- On a sign, they all walk to the other side at the same time and sit back to back in a random order.
- Which group sits first?
- Varying the starting and finishing poses.
- At the other side touch a line, return and sit in a row again.
- The group is lined up in the four corners of the field.
- A ticker with a party ribbon
- At a signal they cross the field in three directions:
- the short side, the long side or diagonally.
- On their return, they score one, two or three points respectively.
- A ticker operates in the room and forces the ticked children to go back to his corner before he can cross again.
- How many points can you get in an agreed time?
- The exercise is in pairs.
- Attacker picks out a line from where he thinks he will score the most goals.
- He always takes his shots from this line.
- After a shot, he runs from the line to another line about 45 degrees away.
- After the rebounder takes the ball, the attacker may immediately return to his own chosen line.
- Ball caught = immediately back.
- Who will score the most goals in a minute and a half?
- Diamond shape with pawns.
- Make several runs and pass in the meantime.
- Push off very important
- Number 1 is going to take penalties until 10 have been scored.
- In the meantime number 2 does running exercises.
- As soon as number 1 has scored 10, there is a change of function.
- Team of two with ball, sitting opposite each other on the mat
- Person A holds ball above head with both hands and moves to supine position while tapping the ground with ball backwards with outstretched arms
- Person A moves to sitting position and hands the ball to person B
- Person B goes to the supine position and taps the ground with the ball backwards
- and so on
- Players stand in pairs, briefly facing each other.
- On the ground between the two players lies a ball.
- The trainer gives the commands:
- At the command BAL, the players must try to get the ball as quickly as possible.
- At the other commands, they tap on the corresponding body part.
At the sound of the whistle the players have to do a task.
PART 1: HOOPS / POTS / BALLS
- When the whistle blows, each called number of players must stand at a hoop or ball.
- The last one to arrive and not finding a group to stand with does a small exercise.
- Small exercises:
- 5x pumps,
- 10x stretch jump,
- 5x sit-up,
- At the whistle do the exercise, individually.
- Like what?
- jump up,
- go through the knees,
- make a dash,
- Give each other a high five,
Per x number at 1 pole.
- After scoring twice in a row a pot may be taken from the pile.
- When there are no more pots left, they may be stolen from other piles.
- The exercise stops after a certain time or when 1 pole remains.