Korfball drills for warming-up
- Baskets in a square, gentlemen first under the basket with the ball.
- Ladies in the middle.
- After a shot or a walkthrough ball, the players must always go through the middle to the next post (players are not allowed to hit the same post twice).
- The ticker tries to tap someone.
- If he taps someone on the shoulder, the person has to hold his shoulder and start tapping.
- Before you get tapped, you have to name a TV show.
- Then you're free.
- If you are tapped, you must stand with your legs spread and then the others can crawl under you.
- Then you are free again.
- Sprinting competition.
- The ladies against each other and the boys against each other.
- The one who arrives last is finished.
- You repeat this until there is a winner.
- First the ladies, then the boys, then the ladies again and so on.
- So alternate, so they get some rest.
- 30 sec jumping jacks
- 30 sec sit ups
- 30se squats
- 30 sec push up and turn arm up
- 30 sec high knee running in place
- 30 sec lunges
- 30 sec plank
- Player 1 throws to an oncoming player 2,
- This player throws the ball to the cone where he came from, to player 3 and joins the other cone.
- In case of threes, the pair starts without the ball.
- The player with the ball plays the ball with two hands to the player at the other cone, runs after the ball and joins the players at that cone.
- A simple and recognizable exercise.
- Developing speed from the throw is a possible point of attention to keep these exercises attractive for older players.
- Players stand in different groups at the pole and get a shooting assignment.
- E.g. score 3 times in a row without missing from 5 metres.
- The player who has done this can come to the middle and say higher or lower with his row of cards.
- This exercise is repeated until someone has finished his row of cards.
- In case of a wrong guess, the card is replaced by a spare card.