soccer drills for all skills
- The children run across the room in pairs.
- One child tries to follow the other.
- The child at the front has to suddenly change tempo.
- The child in front must always change direction sharply.
- Groups of four or five children.
- Groups of four or five children and on a signal, the child in the back sprints to the front and then indicates the track and speed.
Make 4x a square of 10m x15m with 16 players
- 1 player (X) in the middle
- 3 players on the lines of the square with 2 balls
- Player X is played by player A on the corner.
- Player X takes the ball and moves to the other corner of the square and plays player B.
- Player A on the corner runs to the next corner.
- After this player D plays in on X who then takes the ball open again and passes on.
- What follows now is a kind of carousel.
- The ball always goes crosswise, from one corner to the other.
- Variation in this is to play the other way around.
- Player X controls the ball with his right foot and turns and then continues to pass with the left foot.
- Make sure you stand lightly on the forefeet here.
- There is one tagger without ball and two players without ball.
- The ball is thrown over accurately, so whoever has the ball may not be tagged without it
- The ball may be held for a maximum of ten seconds.
- If the tagger has intercepted a ball, the ball goes out of play.
- If you are tagged, you go to the side when no. 2 comes to the side, no. 1 goes back into the game
- Players A and D start by leading the ball to players B and E (1),
- The latter make themselves playable next to the stick on which A and D play the ball (2).
- B and E play the ball back (3) on which A and D pass the ball again (4).
- Then B and E play the ball on C and F (5).
- Doing a good control of the ball behind the stick (6)
- After that. they're going to finish on target.
- After finishing, they're going to get the ball and connect in the back.
- Defense to attack in a 1-4-4-2.
- Here the running forms of the attack and defence are important.
- Form 2 of the 2 where the focus is on the outfielder 7/8 creates space for the 2/5 .
- Here the 6 of the bb game is used to give the through ball
- The exercise can be done without or with defense.
- It is important that they do not play the ball directly on the 7/8 from the moment they own the ball.
- First move the ball for some time between 3->4 4->5, where 5 gets up high as soon as the ball goes from 2 to 3.
- When 5 receives the ball not directly to the 8 games but first back to the 4.
- From 4 to the 3 and from 3 to the 2.
- Let the defense get through the right running lines at the right time before they play the ball to the 7/8.
- As soon as the ball goes from the 2 to the 7, pay attention to the correct running lines of the 7.
- Creating space for the 2 is done by letting the 7 get into the ball and bouncing the ball to the 6.
- After the bouncing from the 2 to the 7 the 2 have to make a running action in the depth.
- The 7 plays the ball on the 6 that comes under the ball.
- The 6 then plays the ball deep on the 2 with the 9 running to the first post, the 11 diagonally behind the 9 and the 8 around the second post in a line behind the 11 and 9.
- 10 comes on the 16 meter line and the 7 diagonally behind the 2.
For the Soccer trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Soccer training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.