soccer drills for all skills
- In the following exercises it is important that the players keep moving.
- A fast circulation of the ball is important.
- When acting didactically, you can add resistance for the players if the exercise is carried out correctly
- A third variation within this exercise is letting the players choose for themselves
- The player 8/7 together with the 6 and the 10 make the choice between variant 1 and 2.
- Middle player speeds up to goal with ball at his foot and finishes on target
- Returns to blue pilon (sprint), passes and gets the ball back from the player at the red pilon
- Red takes the ball along the flank to the back line
- Meanwhile the one that started goes back towards goal and asks the ball from other flank while running
- Takes the ball on and finishes (outside the rectangle).
- Right flank and attacker dive in the box and finish the cross coming from the left flank
- The following exercise contains a lot of speed, agility, coordination, passing and even duelling.
- A speed exercise that can be done at any time of the training.
- Any age group can do this exercise. There are enough variations possible that you can apply yourself.
- With the younger and even the older groups the FUN aspect is also very pleasant.
- You can apply this form of exercise to different distances. It is especially important to look at your age group and what you want to achieve.
- Both players A leave with shoulder to shoulder until they're between the poles.
- (1), They then accelerate around the pilon and go back to the stick
- (2,3). Behind the stick, they go sideways over the hurdles
- (4). Again they go behind the stick and accelerate forward to the stick that's the furthest away.
- (5). Back to the other pole again
- (6) to then get a ball played in from B
- (7) on which A finishes on target
- (8).Player who finishes first wins.
- In the older ages you can have the loser do push-ups or do an extra job.
- At younger ages you add up the points.
- A takes the place of B and B goes to A.
- As a variation, you can have players B throw up the ball so that A has to head the ball inside the goal.
- As you can see, it is all about speed, agility and coordination
- Whoever wins, it's always fun and hard work is done
- Have fun with this speed exercise and let us know what you thought of it
- Make two teams.
- The goal is to get the ball to the other side of the line.
- You do this by standing in planking position and then pushing the ball to the other who is further along in planking position
- Then run on to the front and stand in planking position again and wait for the ball to arrive
- The team that is first on the other side wins
- Scoring by shooting / passing towards a pilon
- Controlling a rolling ball in front of or on the line
- Good first touch (keep the ball under control)
- Pass with inside foot / instep towards the pilon
- Choose position to receive the ball
- Make sure that you pay attention not only to the player who is passing, but also to the player at the other side that has to control the ball
- An alternative may be not to work with individual scores, but with a score per pair. The couple that gets the most points wins
- Scoring by dribbling across the goal line
- Playing out of the situation through good positional play
- Ball control in the positional play
- Act fast, be able to pass directly
- Keep an overview of the situations for moving the game and choosing the moment and direction of the passing action
- Cutting off the opponent's pass and keeping them off the ball
- Coaching defenders to cut the line off the pass
- Defenders coach on giving coverage (standing diagonally behind each other)
- Both teams can score in a big goal with goalkeeper
- When the ball is out, the attackers play the ball back in, play or dribble in front of the defenders
- At a corner kick or goalkick, start at the goalkeeper of the trio
- Double score when the pair scores
- When the ball goes back in play by the goaldefender, he no longer participates in the game.
- Over time, the teams change.
- Dribble to the player right in front of you. Just before the players reach the middle, they change direction 180 degrees and try to pass the player across the line.
- The defender may come off the line as soon as the attacker has cut the ball.
- Attacker scores a point when the ball is dribbled across the starting line
- Defender scores a point when the ball is dribbled outside the field
- When the ball is out, or when a point is scored, switch functions
- The attackers try to create a chance or goal as quickly as possible
- The defenders try to hold up the attackers as long as possible and force them to one side
- The bottom defenders keep them close to each other so they can help each other.
- Do not get out if outnumbered, wait for the opponent to bring the ball to the side and then put pressure on it and keep the opponent on the same side
For the Soccer trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Soccer training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.