Soccer drills for all skills
- Player 1 and Player 2 start dribbling at the same time.
- At the end they pass through pawns to the other side.
- The next player receives the ball and starts dribbling.
- Attackers can score in a big goal
- Defenders must intercept the ball ( prevention of goals)
- The middle player of the attackers starts with the ball and plays the ball to one side
- On the side, the outside player plays one-on-one with the defender, a cross follows with the center attacker and the outside player from the other side closing in on the goal.
- If the defenders get rid of the ball, the attackers turn and a new attacker plays the ball to the other side.
- When the defenders have intercepted the ball three times, the defenders switch between them
- Player 1 passes the ball to player 2.
- Player 2 dribbles along the pylons, passes at the end to player 3.
- Player 3 bounces the ball back to player 2, player 2 finishes.
- Player 3 fetches the ball,
- Runs over to stand on the spot of Player 1
- Player 1 to Player 2,
- Player 2 to Player 3.
- Player 1 does exercises on the ladder
- At the end of the ladder is a ball
- With the ball he dribbles along pylons that are wide spread (conditioning)
- At the last pylon he shoots at a small goal
- Get your own ball, shoot back to the end of the ladder
- If player 1 is at the end of the ladder, player 2 can begin
- Scoring by dribbling across the goal line
- Playing out the situation through positional play
- Ball handling in position play
- Act fast, look for a pass directly
- Overview of the situations for moving the game and choosing the moment and direction of the passing action
- Cutting off the opponent's pass and shielding the ball
- Coaching defenders to cut off the line of the pass
- Defenders coach on giving back coverage (standing diagonally behind each other)
- Player 1 starts dribbling along 5 hats
- Then plays player 2 who waits by hat
- Player 2 bounces the ball back on player 1
- Player 1 finishes.
- Player 2 fetches ball and joins the back of the line
- Player 1 runs to the pylon to bounce the ball back
- Dribble in large square
- Make small squares on the outside corners
- Name the small squares
- When calling the name, everyone must dribble to that square
- Eventually you can work with a knockout system, so that the last 2 get eliminated.
- The players have to play football 4 against 2 and must have replayed at least 3 times in the attack and a maximum of 10 times before scoring.
- When a ball is taken off/ touched/ crosses the line or a score is scored, there must be a switch between attacking and defending.
- When there is no overplay, no scoring is allowed.
- The idea is to be able to play a game in corona time.
- The idea comes from a table soccer game
- Each player has his own space they are not allowed to leave.
- By passing, the ball can be brought to the other player
- Defense is allowed as long as it remains in his/her own discipline.
- The field can be adjusted to the number of players
- Positioning game
- Shooting Distance
- The exercise can be made more difficult by making the game faster
- By only hitting the ball 2 or 3 times and playing quickly
- After all, during a match you don't have that much time either