Soccer drills for all skills
- Scoring by dribbling across the goal line
- Playing out the situation through positional play
- Ball handling in position play
- Act fast, look for a pass directly
- Overview of the situations for moving the game and choosing the moment and direction of the passing action
- Cutting off the opponent's pass and shielding the ball
- Coaching defenders to cut off the line of the pass
- Defenders coach on giving back coverage (standing diagonally behind each other)
- Player 1 starts dribbling along 5 hats
- Then plays player 2 who waits by hat
- Player 2 bounces the ball back on player 1
- Player 1 finishes.
- Player 2 fetches ball and joins the back of the line
- Player 1 runs to the pylon to bounce the ball back
- Dribble in large square
- Make small squares on the outside corners
- Name the small squares
- When calling the name, everyone must dribble to that square
- Eventually you can work with a knockout system, so that the last 2 get eliminated.
- The players have to play football 4 against 2 and must have replayed at least 3 times in the attack and a maximum of 10 times before scoring.
- When a ball is taken off/ touched/ crosses the line or a score is scored, there must be a switch between attacking and defending.
- When there is no overplay, no scoring is allowed.
- The idea is to be able to play a game in corona time.
- The idea comes from a table soccer game
- Each player has his own space they are not allowed to leave.
- By passing, the ball can be brought to the other player
- Defense is allowed as long as it remains in his/her own discipline.
- The field can be adjusted to the number of players
- Positioning game
- Shooting Distance
- The exercise can be made more difficult by making the game faster
- By only hitting the ball 2 or 3 times and playing quickly
- After all, during a match you don't have that much time either
- We have a large rectangle.
- 1 team of 8 players. 1 team of 4 players
- On the short sides of the rectangle is 1 handball, on the long sides 2.
- In total there are 6 handball players and 2 players in the middle.
- The other team of 4 players is in the middle.
- The team of 8 tries to keep possession of the ball and uses the handball players and other players.
tries to replay 10 times.
- Pass and kick with variations in finishing and build-up
- Keeper throws out, striker gets the ball and closes in
- Keeper shoots out, playing striker with back to goal, striker turns away
- in 16m area and between the goalposts a 'ditch'.
- The girls are not allowed to enter this ditch. position play one side of which 2 of the opponent are stuck on the other side.
- ball is intercepted and opponent shoots it directed to the other side.
- there the position play continues with 2 players of which 2 of the opponent remain stuck on the other side in the other area.
- Switching and tilting is very important.