Soccer drills for all skills
- all players on the left get the ball.
- Player 2 runs in and asks for the ball.
- Player 1 plays in and gets it right back.
- Player 2 runs around the pilon and asks for the ball again.
- Change role after 10 times.
let them walk out after they've played the ball.
- number 1 plays number 2.
- number 2 plays the ball back to 1
- 1 puts the ball in between 5 and 6.
- 5 plays to 6
- 6 puts him ready for 2 so he can finish on goal
- No. 1 gives a long pass on no. 2
- No. 1 presents itself for the 1 - 2
- No. 2 enters the ball and passes the ball on no. 1
- He's playing him on the inside
- Player number 1 passes the ball with his right leg at number 2
- Player #1 controls the ball or shoots directly at the goal
- When working from the other side than using the left leg
Structure of the exercise form
- Pairs of two with one ball
- Players at number 1 have ball possession
- After having worked change tasks and connect behind
- Increasing/reducing distances
- Play the ball tight
- Play the ball on the inside so you have to play with the right.
- The ball will then come to the finisher
- Make sure players don't stand still for too long
- Dribbling through each other in a small area. Possibly followed by commands. (sitting on the ball, changing ball, ball dead under the foot)
- two against each other, both have a ball. Dribble towards each other, chop inside and back again (vary which foot to tap).
- thigh tapping, pairs and one should tap the other on the thigh. The other must try and avoid to be tapped
- Hang on! Pairs of two, one holds the other from behind to the waist and the front should try to move forward
- On the back! One goes on the other's back and the runner has to run to the other side
- This exercise is all about calling and moving.
- The exercise consists of 4 players in a row. If you have a lot of players, you can make two starting positions.
- Player A has the ball and plays in on player B. Player B has to call first!
- Player B takes the ball and passes to player C. Again player C has to call.
- Player C takes the ball and passes to player D. Player D must also call for the ball.
- Player D dribbles on to the starting position.
- From there again as at A.
- Calling first before passing
- Start playing it well
- Control and turn
- make a field about a quarter of a quarter.
- Set two small goals opposite each other. Divide the players over the two goals. (With many players you can make two squares)
- One party has the ball and plays over to the other side.
- Then the 1 v 1 starts.
- One side has to attack and defend the other.
- It is only allowed to shoot from the pilons towards the goal.
- If the defending party picks up the ball, the roles can be reversed.
- By playing this game quickly you practice passing, controlling, attacking, defending.
- But also on fast shifting, perseverance and insight.
- Make two rows of players. Give the rows a colored jacket.
- For example blue and yellow.
- Place the rows opposite each other at a distance of about three meters.
- At about 5 meters behind the rows is a line made with hats.
- On command yellow or blue, the colour concerned sprints to the line behind it and must tap the other colour.
- Pairs of two
- One player plays to the other, firmly over the ground.
- The receiving player has to drag the ball underneath, which gives the ball a spinning effect and rolls it further.
- Team's in a circle.
- A player in the middle.
- From inside the circle the player passes to a player on the outside of the circle and gets the ball back.
- The spot in the middle is taken over by the player from the circle.