Soccer drills for all skills
- There are all kinds of obstacles in the field, such as mats, hoops and pylons.
- The trainer leads the way along these obstacles, the children follow him.
- The children run in pairs along these obstacles.
- They walk backwards.
- They walk with sideways steps.
- Put out a square.
- Each corner has a colour (hat, jacket, ...).
- When jogging randomly across the field, call out colour and then sprint to the corner.
Make 4x a square of 10m x15m with 16 players
- 1 player (X) in the middle
- 3 players on the lines of the square with 2 balls
- Player X is played by player A on the corner.
- Player X takes the ball and moves to the other corner of the square and plays player B.
- Player A on the corner runs to the next corner.
- After this player D plays in on X who then takes the ball open again and passes on.
- What follows now is a kind of carousel.
- The ball always goes crosswise, from one corner to the other.
- Variation in this is to play the other way around.
- Player X controls the ball with his right foot and turns and then continues to pass with the left foot.
- Make sure you stand lightly on the forefeet here.
- There is one tagger without ball and two players without ball.
- The ball is thrown over accurately, so whoever has the ball may not be tagged without it
- The ball may be held for a maximum of ten seconds.
- If the tagger has intercepted a ball, the ball goes out of play.
- If you are tagged, you go to the side when no. 2 comes to the side, no. 1 goes back into the game
- Player plays the ball in the feet of a fellow player, this player plays the ball back.
- Player runs in on the ball and plays on the second player who is on the 16 metre line.
- This player also plays the ball back.
- First player runs in and shoots at goal
- Always make a feint move.
- Make sure you respond quickly and cleanly
- Also pay attention to the ball and running line
Cross behind the defense.
- Let the players start running slowly
- Then let them take longer steps
- This is a good exercise for conditioning:
- The group has to stand in a row and you let them start dribbling slowly.
- As soon as the trainer blows his whistle, the last one of the row should run forwards.
- You do this until everyone has been there and then you let them run out of the round.