soccer drills for all skills
- Player 1 does exercises on the ladder
- At the end of the ladder is a ball
- With the ball he dribbles along pylons that are wide spread (conditioning)
- At the last pylon he shoots at a small goal
- Get your own ball, shoot back to the end of the ladder
- If player 1 is at the end of the ladder, player 2 can begin
- Scoring by dribbling across the goal line
- Playing out the situation through positional play
- Ball handling in position play
- Act fast, look for a pass directly
- Overview of the situations for moving the game and choosing the moment and direction of the passing action
- Cutting off the opponent's pass and shielding the ball
- Coaching defenders to cut off the line of the pass
- Defenders coach on giving back coverage (standing diagonally behind each other)
- The players have to play football 4 against 2 and must have replayed at least 3 times in the attack and a maximum of 10 times before scoring.
- When a ball is taken off/ touched/ crosses the line or a score is scored, there must be a switch between attacking and defending.
- When there is no overplay, no scoring is allowed.
- The idea is to be able to play a game in corona time.
- The idea comes from a table soccer game
- Each player has his own space they are not allowed to leave.
- By passing, the ball can be brought to the other player
- Defense is allowed as long as it remains in his/her own discipline.
- The field can be adjusted to the number of players
- Positioning game
- Shooting Distance
- The exercise can be made more difficult by making the game faster
- By only hitting the ball 2 or 3 times and playing quickly
- After all, during a match you don't have that much time either
- We have a large rectangle.
- 1 team of 8 players. 1 team of 4 players
- On the short sides of the rectangle is 1 handball, on the long sides 2.
- In total there are 6 handball players and 2 players in the middle.
- The other team of 4 players is in the middle.
- The team of 8 tries to keep possession of the ball and uses the handball players and other players.
tries to replay 10 times.
- in 16m area and between the goalposts a 'ditch'.
- The girls are not allowed to enter this ditch. position play one side of which 2 of the opponent are stuck on the other side.
- ball is intercepted and opponent shoots it directed to the other side.
- there the position play continues with 2 players of which 2 of the opponent remain stuck on the other side in the other area.
- Switching and tilting is very important.
Duration: +-10 min
- 1 ball per pair
- Ball in the middle
- Both players one step behind
- Players move forward at the same time so that the foot comes next to the ball
- With the other foot they kick the inside as hard as possible against the ball
- 10 times 5x right
- 5x left
- Then change partners
- Coaching moment:
- Don't hold back dare to kick
- Kick against the heart of the ball
- Ball in hand:
- Each time in front of the stick throw and catch ball.
- Throw center to center along the short side.
- Then third stick again the same as the first step.
- Ball in foot:
- Tap ball with left before stick and control it after the stick.
- Center pass along the short side.
- Then third stick again the same as first step.
- 3 x stick yellow and 3 x stick red.
- In the middle yellow and red next to each other.
For the Soccer trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Soccer training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.