Soccer drills for all skills
- This exercise contains a number of exercises.
- Looking over the shoulder
- Direction change
- Players must learn to look over their shoulders when they leave the ladder.
- The trainer stands behind the ladder and puts a yellow or red cone in the air.
- Based on this, the exercise is chosen.
- Player 2 plays in and player 1 takes the ball
- Feint and finish on mini target
- Player 2 responds to player 1
- He runs back around cone and call back
- Player 2 plays again
- Runs further and finishes on target
- Player 2 can play either 1x or 2x
- Change position 1 -> 2.
- Jagerbal en twister in 2 groepen (7 minuten per oef en dan wisselen) .
- Tr 1 doet jagerbal in afgebakend vierkant (2 jagers en acht konijnen - bal gooien).
- Daarna 2 andere jagers ,
- Diegenen die laatst overblijven.
- TR2 doe twister op rechte lijn met 2 potjes (begin en einde : 20 meter) en benoemt de kleuren.
- In het midden vlakken in verschillende kleuren (geel / rood / wit / blauw / groen / ...) .
- Eerst 2 kleuren, nadien 3 kleuren, eventueel 4 kleuren.
- Spelers tikken de kleuren en lopen door naar eindpunt.
- Eindpunt wordt beginpunt voor volgende reeks.
- Put 2 chairs 18.3 meters apart.
- Put a tennis ball on chair 1 (this is always replenished), and put a bin on chair 2.
- The players work in pairs.
- One runs and the other keeps replacing the tennis balls.
- Collect as many tennis balls as possible in 9 minutes.
- It is not allowed to throw and you have to run around the chairs.
- Players in a circle hold each other's arms. pilons in the middle,
- Try to move the other one against a pilon.
- Whoever hits a pilon gets a penalty point.
- At 5 penalty points there will be prints etc.
- Pairs of two with ball, sitting opposite to each other on a mat
- Person A holds ball above the head with both hands and goes to supine with arms stretched backwards tapping the ground with the ball
- Person A goes to sitting position and hands the ball over to person B
- Person B goes to supine and taps the ball backwards to the ground
- Throwing ball to partner while prone
- Partner rolls ball back over the ground
Can be performed with knees bend
This exercise can be used for each category in the warm-up.
- Both players A lead the ball to the middle pilon where they perform a chop and then play the ball to the next player.
- After the pass, the player runs diagonally to player B who throws in the ball and players A heads it in the goal.
- The player that performed the header then takes the ball and stands behind goal,
- The other player joins the group that has to perform the movement
- Put two groups opposite to each other.
- The player in front passes the ball to the front of the other group and sprints to the other group and join them at the back.
- The person who receives the ball plays the ball back to the opposite group to the one who is then in front and joins them at the back.
- This repeats itself constantly and with good overplaying and sprinting it is a very active exercise.