Soccer drills for all skills
- Number 1 plays 2 and plays a 1-2
- 1 opens to 3 which puts the ball ready for number 4.
- Number 4 finishes off on the goal with left leg.
- After this number 5 starts towards 6 etc. Number 8 finishes off with right foot.
- Put out a square with caps
- Two opposite sides are multiple caps in a row.
- On the first side the caps must be dribbled around, on the second side the player must float the ball to the next corner.
- then dribble around the caps at the next corner.
- Vary with inside foot and outside foot
- Player 1 stands on the edge of the 16 meter / 11 meter dot (depending on the level of the players)
- Player 2 stands on the edge of the centre circle and plays the ball in on player 1.
- Player 1 plays the ball to player 2.
- Player 2 shoots at goal.
- player sprints to the ball (A)
- he dribbles it to A1 where he leaves the ball.
- at a steady pace to the sideline to get back to A1.
- From A1, he sprints to the ball that is behind the pilon at A.
- He dribbles to A2 where he leaves the ball.
- So on to c2.
- The goalkeeper rolls the ball towards the goalkeeper and then finishes at goal. Try to take and shoot once.
- Make two groups.
- Set out a course with four pilons in a row. Distance between them about 3 meters.
- On signal the first one will sprint back and forth to the first pilon and back and further and further.
- At the last pilon back and tap the next one.
- Group that is back first is the winner.
- We'll start with number one.
- - Number 1 plays number 2.
- - Number 2 plays the ball back to 1.
- - Number 1 sends number 3 away towards the back line.
- - Number 3 gives the ball so number 4 can finish.
1 goes to 2
2 goes to 3
3 goes to 4
- field 15 m wide.
- Make groups of three.
- Each player of a group goes either left, straight or in the middle.
- The player in the middle asks for the ball and plays it firmly to the other player
- Player in the middle turns and asks for the ball again but on the other side.
- 1m full on and then switch.
- Dribbling through each other in a small area. Possibly followed by commands. (sitting on the ball, changing ball, ball dead under your foot)
- two against each other, both have a ball. Dribble towards each other, chop and back again (vary which foot to tap).
- Hang on! Pairs of two, one holds the other from behind to the waist and the front should try to move forward
- On the back! One goes on the other's back and the runner has to run to the other side
- all players on the left get the ball.
- Player 2 runs in and asks for the ball.
- Player 1 plays in and gets it right back.
- Player 2 runs around the pilon and asks for the ball again.
- Change role after 10 times.
let them walk out after they've played the ball.